Stone cold lead pipe lock...Bills are a 10 win team.

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They couldn't beat Darold.  Tannehill sucks.  Rosen will be tougher to beat I bet.  They aren't locks, is the point.

They didn't beat Darnold but it definitely seemed like they could but yes the Jets are definitely potentially a tough opponent though I still think the Bills have improved more this offseason than them.

The Dolphins are a dumpster fire and we've already seen how good Rosen is with a ***** O-line. The only thing that makes me think they might lose one of those is the weird magic that allows them to beat the Patriots occasionally in increasingly ridiculous ways.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have at it wet blankets. Prove me wrong.

Wins:

Jets x2, Fish x2, NYG, WAS, CIN, TEN, DEN, BAL.

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

I completely disagree with you.  I got 11 wins bruh!  I haven't been this amped for a Bills season to start in MANY years!

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not sure how anyone who's followed the Bills the past couple decades can think they are locks to beat anyone.

Really?  Do the Bills have multiple 0-16 seasons wracked up?  No?  Oh, well I guess then they ARE a lock to beat SOMEONE.  Seriously though, do you actually like the Bills or is this like some sort of "I lost a bet and I have to hang out on another NFL team's board and post regularly" kinda thing?  I just don't get why someone would be so active on a team's board when that someone clearly doesn't seem to even like the team in question.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm worried about the two first games. They are must wins games to make the playoffs. They are on the road with a completely new OL. Very difficult but must wins. Lose either one and they will need an upset over New England, Philadelphia, or Dallas while still sweeping Miami and the bottom feeders of the AFC.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

A lock to sweep the Dolphins and Jets?

They split with both teams last year and they went 6-10. ? Outside of being an absolute homer, how can anyone say they are a lock to sweep those two teams? 

This is seriously your argument?  Oh boy.  This 2019 Bills team will win at least 10 games (if not more).  I know that might make you upset/uncomfortable, but my man, just enjoy it and be a fan of the team that you troll.  Just embrace it.  It's so much easier if you go with the flow bruh.  

8 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This is seriously your argument?  Oh boy.  This 2019 Bills team will win at least 10 games (if not more).  I know that might make you upset/uncomfortable, but my man, just enjoy it and be a fan of the team that you troll.  Just embrace it.  It's so much easier if you go with the flow bruh.  

It was worth a try.....don’t hold your hopes too high.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

How can you be. unbiased and think they’re better than the Jets and will win both games? Remember that Thursday night game from a couple years ago? 

We were about even even last year and they added Bell, Mosley, qWilliams (some ppl in here were for the rumored trade up because he’s “better” than Oliver. Those same ppl now think we will sweep them). We have good safeties but they have Adams. Osemele vs. Spain? Crowder v Beasley? They already had better WRs before any additions. Allen v Darnold? Doesn’t seem so obvious to me. 

how about you plead a case instead of making it personal?

Edited by Chemical
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chemical said:

How can you be. unbiased and think they’re better than the Jets and will win both games? Remember that Thursday night game from a couple years ago? 

We were about even even last year and they added Bell, Mosley, qWilliams (some ppl in here were for the rumored trade up because he’s “better” than Oliver. Those same ppl now think we will sweep them). We have good safeties but they have Adams. Osemele vs. Spain? Crowder v Beasley? They already had better WRs before any additions. Allen v Darnold? Doesn’t seem so obvious to me. 

how about you plead a case instead of making it personal?

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

A lock to sweep the Dolphins and Jets?

They split with both teams last year and they went 6-10. ? Outside of being an absolute homer, how can anyone say they are a lock to sweep those two teams? 

Because they're more talented than both, oh King of the wet blanket. Anyone who knows anything knows that 

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I'm worried about the two first games. They are must wins games to make the playoffs. They are on the road with a completely new OL. Very difficult but must wins. Lose either one and they will need an upset over New England, Philadelphia, or Dallas while still sweeping Miami and the bottom feeders of the AFC.

Both the Giants and jets are hot garbage coached by hotter garbage.