OBJ says he was disrespected by the NYG when he was traded; he was the only thing keeping their brand alive

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, they just want to catch all the passes and score all the TDs...

Jeez, people are crazy......

Obj stan in the House. 

Lets have another  boat party and lose a playoff game and throw punches at the Bills because you couldn’t handle Gilmore ???

1 hour ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

These guys are not really helping my "skilled WRs get a bad rep" argument. 

This ain't Antonio Brown level bad though, I'll take up his cause.. he could simply be referring to his sign and trade, I don't think Giants brass really clued him in as to what they were doing with him this off season. As for the OBJ created the Giants brand.. well.. I'll just say that's obnoxious but not exactly wrong since OBJ's been a Giant. The dude turned into a rock-star and the Giants were a tire fire. Still super obnoxious thing to say.

I hated the dude back when he threw his hissy fit with Gilmore though. He's not fun to watch when he turns the game into a tantrum. But when he's locked in.. ooh boy the plays he makes help remind me how much I love good football.

I wish the Browns well. I hate seeing garbage teams play. It's good to see teams entertain.. unless they are the Patriots.

You managed to pull me back to your reasoning with that just-in-time disclaimer...well-played. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Those were 7 and 12 years ago.  That "SB winning QB" is long gone.  Pretty much everyone else has noticed that...

We understand, you have an OBJ fetish.  It's ok.  

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Sadly, he's not wrong

he definitely ain't wrong. Somehow turned into a rock-star in a tire fire. Bet he made for a sizeable bump in their ratings, merchandise, etc.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Obj stan in the House. 

Lets have another  boat party and lose a playoff game and throw punches at the Bills because you couldn’t handle Gilmore ???

Yeah, that's what the football fans across the globe remember!  lol

Kidding--that's a loser's mentality.  This is what everyone else thinks of:  5500 yds on 390 catches for 44 TDs in 56 starts.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, that's what the football fans across the globe remember!  lol

Kidding--that's a loser's mentality.  This is what everyone else thinks of:  5500 yds on 390 catches for 44 TDs in 56 starts.

Yep we all forgot about the boat party and no show in the playoffs ?

The Giants GM surely did ?

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

You managed to pull me back to your reasoning with that just-in-time disclaimer...well-played. 

Yes my rule of thumb for signing off is generally a "go Bills!" or a "f*** those Patriot fellas.. usually the latter.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

He didn’t say “only”. He said he was “a main reason”.  Big ego?  Obviously.  Correct?  Also yes.

Didn't read the article. I have no problem with his ACTUAL statement. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

OH MY

Odell Beckham Jr. cites Tom Brady as example of racial double standard

The Browns wide receiver points out while he often faces criticism for wearing his emotions on his sleeve, Brady is praised for doing the same thing.

I can't stop laughing 

yeesh, why are people letting him do so many interviews.. A GQ article is just going to probe him with bait questions to get his feelings out. And he has a really bad filter.

I mean Tom friggin Brady??? he was looking for a white guy that throws tantrums and chose the 6 time SB winning greatest player of all time lmao. You quarterback 6 superbowl wins you can get away with anything. It surprising TB's ego hasn't ballooned to anything worse than the occasional in-game fighting.

Clearly John McEnroe is the poster child of racial double standards for wearing his heart on his sleeve in sports ODB cmon. Wait he's also one of the most successful players to play his sport. And he pretty much did get roundly criticized.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Haha (+1) 1