OBJ says he was disrespected by the NYG when he was traded; he was the only thing keeping their brand alive

What is his definition of respect? The whole meaning has changed. They drafted him didn't They? They brought him in the league and opened up opportunity for him! Move on and continue your career! In his eyes the Giants owe him for keeping them relevant?

Edited by Rocket94

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I was disrespected by all college football teams after keeping the Williamsville South special teams brand alive during my high school days.

4 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I find him incredibly boring.  

Well....it would be impossible to match the pure excitement brought by Sammy, Kelvin, Marquise, Zay, Charles, Lee, Ray Ray, Jason....

You're just spoiled.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Sadly, he's not wrong

He's absolutely wrong. The Giants are the more popular team in the biggest TV market. 

That boring ass team will always get too many primetime games unfortunately.

The guy is a delusional jackass.

1 hour ago, Chemical said:

He is really good though. 

Correct. He's an excellent player. You may not like his antics, but he definitely brought more attention to the team. "The ONLY thing keeping the brand alive." Ego driven nonsense.

Very much a "team first" guy...in that he considers himself the team.

16 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

I hope so. You should see their cocky arse fans around here in Northwestern PA. Suddenly the Steelers fans don't seem all that bad anymore.

Oh trust me we will be wayyyyy worse when the Bills get good again. We have a long time to make up for.  I don't even begrudge Browns fans some swag. It's just dangerous to get this hyped up before the season. As much as I hate the disrespect, I would rather be overlooked like the Bills than to get fluffed up before you really do anything.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think this interview was done like right after he got traded.  He's a bit flashy for my tastes but the G-Men comments were only a small part of that article.  Nothing in it lead me to believe his heart isn't in it with the Browns this year 

43 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I think this interview was done like right after he got traded.  He's a bit flashy for my tastes but the G-Men comments were only a small part of that article.  Nothing in it lead me to believe his heart isn't in it with the Browns this year 

Just came out today. (The article, that is ?)

Odell Beckham Jr., Unguarded

Odell Beckham Jr. has a new team, a new city, a new car. But will it be a true fresh start for OBJ, or will controversy continue to follow him? We sat down with the NFL's electric wide receiver—and he opened up like he never has before.

PHOTOGRAPHY BY 

July.      July 22, 201922, 2019
Edited by YoloinOhio