OBJ says he was disrespected by the NYG when he was traded; he was the only thing keeping their brand alive

I'm at an age where I'm aware that x# of football players will suffer serious, non-life threatening injuries each year, and I have have decided that it's not wrong for me to wish that certain players be a part of x. That being said, I hope nothing terrible ever happens to this douche canoe. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have a strong feeling that the Browns are going to absolutely implode this season.

I hope so. You should see their cocky arse fans around here in Northwestern PA. Suddenly the Steelers fans don't seem all that bad anymore.

Reads his own press clippings and believes them. Talented or not, spoken like a douche bag. 

Go Bills!!!

54 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have a strong feeling that the Browns are going to absolutely implode this season.

They certainly have a bunch of personalities to manage.  I wish Kitchens and Monken luck.

50 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm at an age where I'm aware that x# of football players will suffer serious, non-life threatening injuries each year, and I have have decided that it's not wrong for me to wish that certain players be a part of x. That being said, I hope nothing terrible ever happens to this douche canoe. 

That was .....amazingly careful.  Pass, Friend.

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Reads his own press clippings and believes them. Talented or not, spoken like a douche bag. 

Go Bills!!!

Haha I think he reads his own press clippings and thinks they dis him and sell him short.  He's a good player, but in his own mind he's the reincarnation of Jerry Rice with a side order of Larry Fitzgerald.

• Like (+1) 2

The New York Giants have been a football team since 1925.  Their brand is Y.A. Title,  Wellington Mara, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Harry Carson, Bill Parcells, Eli Manning, Tom Coughlin, Helmet Catch, and Scott Norwood.   They sold season tickets long before OBJ and will still be a team long after he dies.  They didnt win jack when he was there.  

The guy really needs to get a grip.  

• Like (+1) 5

why even talk about it Beckham ?

talk about the Browns and how excited you are. oh wait.
exactly why i did NOT want him on the Bills.
Those were his team mates back in NY. and he just dissed everyone of them with one sweeping wet fart.