Frank Gore ?

1 hour ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Committed to Florida Atlantic. I actually believed you for a second. Thought that would have been super cool.

Guess that adds up. Gore went to Miami U. Born in raised in Miami. Playing for the Dolphins while his son was in HS being recruited.

Yeah, UB offered him back in February, I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part.

10 minutes ago, wppete said:

Just resting a veteran future hall of famer. Give the reps to Singletary. Hope they rest McCoy also. 

Can't they just rest him? Why does  he need to be placed on a list...just come to practice and watch like Bruce used to

I think Gore can add a lot to this team. We need a battering ram, short yardage guy, goalline guy, someone good at pass protection, etc. I wasn't thrilled with the Singletary pick right when it happened but I like him now, and the three of them are going to be tough to game plan against. The one thing interesting to me is if McDermott wants to keep the ST dude or Yeldon on the game day roster. Yeldon throws another wrench into the three headed monster as a very good pass catcher.