Frank Gore ?

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Gore has been one of the most durable players in the league for a very long time. It’s not like he’s our top guy for the position. He’s a luxury and dependable and he’ll be there if we need him later in the season. Like a clutch pinch hitter in baseball. More than likely just giving the guy a little break and getting the rookie some extra reps 

break from what?

Gore is a pro’s pro. This guy knows how to take care of himself and learn the playbook. Zero reason for him to wear on himself and take learning time away from the young guys. No news here. My only thought is.....smart move. 

Edited by Augie

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

Gore is a pro’s pro. This guy knows how to take care of himself and learn the playbook. Zero reason for him to wear on himself and take learning time away for the young guys. No news here. My only thought is.....smart move. 

Our local radio station did their Bills season preview/prediction today and one of the first things they did was talk about what a great signing Gore was for this team. I agree that a Rb like him was needed. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

53 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Is his son playing for UB?

He’s still in HS. 2020 recruit. Has not verbally committed anywhere yet, leaning toward FAU it appears.

edit: I just looked him up and he actually did commit to FAU last month 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Augie said:

I ran into him at an AARP meeting recently and he’s just a little tight. He thinks if he steps outside of the AC into this toasty weather, an hour or so on the rocking chair will loosen him up. Nothing to worry about. 

When you ran into him did your walker cause his injury? 

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Hey, Marcel Marceau is now active!  And his tweet didn't even take a jab at the Bills!  An improvement over Rodak already.

He also predicted the Bills to go 7-1 or something in their first 8 games. Definitely the anti-rodak 

no use in giving him any more mileage than he wants preseason. Dude's a vet. They know how to start the season in form. And that's why they get the privilege to do that. 

10 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Is his son playing for UB?

Committed to Florida Atlantic. I actually believed you for a second. Thought that would have been super cool.

Guess that adds up. Gore went to Miami U. Born in raised in Miami. Playing for the Dolphins while his son was in HS being recruited.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P