Who Will Be Better in 2019 - The Bills or The Jets

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh my.   Either you want to twist my words and change the story or you are misreading posts.

On paper PLAYERS can look better as individuals, and not play well as a team.  

What was Marones record early in 2017 before the Jaguars hired Tom Coughlin?    .500  (and with a top 5 defense) 

What was Marones record this past  2018 season?   5 and 11

Now they have signed Nick Foles to "save" the franchise.     If Foles fails, I expect Marrone to get fired. 

thats the SAD part.  --  Tyrod Freaking Taylor was out played by Bortles 

Slightly.... but that is nothing to write home about. Defense was the difference in that game.  The Bills gave up a TD on the goal line.  The Jags didn’t 

2 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Slightly.... but that is nothing to write home about. Defense was the difference in that game.  The Bills gave up a TD on the goal line.  The Jags didn’t 

Why did the Bills lose?  Because Tyrod Freaking Taylor sucks!!!   3 damn points!

You'd think it was this past Super Bowls Halftime score 

To me, the big difference is Adam Gase.  He strikes me as a Greggo-type of coach - he's got a big ego and won't be able to rally the troops through tough times.  He's a good coordinator but a poor head coach.

I think he'll be the main reason why the Jets implode.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Here’s an interesting would you rather:

Would you rather Allen becomes a good QB, maybe goes to one or two pro-bowls and has a fine career over the next 15 years while Sam Darnold is a complete bust and is out of the league in 4 years and seen as more of a joke than butt-fumble, 

or would you rather Allen become a generational talent, one of the best to play in the 2020’s, but who forever lives in Darnolds shadow as Darnold becomes listed among Brady, Manning, and Montana as best to ever play.

If the 2nd scenario includes Allen and the Bills winning a (or more) Super Bowls...then I don't care if Darnold becomes the best QB of all time...we already have that in this division with Brady.  If the Bills win Super Bowl nothing else matters.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:18 PM, Big C said:

I really don't know what people saw in Darnold last year that makes them think he's so far ahead of Allen.

He made that one pass that beat the Bills after Allen outplayed for most of that game we lost last season. That said I think Allen has more upside than Darnold based on what I saw last year. Give me the Bills and Allen all day

4 minutes ago, krf139 said:

We have a "process" that we need to trust.  Can't wait until we are 2-4, the Jets 5-1, and we hear about the "process."  

you have that Assbackwards 

NYETS - 

Bills, Browns, @ Patriots, @ Eagles,  Cowboys and Patriots 

LOL  No the NYETS won't be 5-1

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why did the Bills lose?  Because Tyrod Freaking Taylor sucks!!!   3 damn points!

You'd think it was this past Super Bowls Halftime score 

No doubt...Tyrod was terrible.  Average QB play and the Bills win the game

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you have that Assbackwards 

NYETS - 

Bills, Browns, @ Patriots, @ Eagles,  Cowboys and Patriots 

LOL  No the NYETS won't be 5-1

that's a tough opening stretch.  they're in the position that they need to win their first two games to have much hope too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

that's a tough opening stretch.  they're in the position that they need to win their first two games to have much hope too.

And they're missing their best offensive weapon for the first four games.

So sad.

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh my.   Either you want to twist my words and change the story or you are misreading posts.

On paper PLAYERS can look better as individuals, and not play well as a team.  

What was Marones record early in 2017 before the Jaguars hired Tom Coughlin?    .500  (and with a top 5 defense) 

What was Marones record this past  2018 season?   5 and 11

Now they have signed Nick Foles to "save" the franchise.     If Foles fails, I expect Marrone to get fired. 

thats the SAD part.  --  Tyrod Freaking Taylor was out played by Bortles 

Marrone was 1-1 as the interim before they hired Coughlin. He was only made official as HC after Coughlin arrived. I prefer McDermott don't get me wrong but Marrone is a decent Head Coach he doesn't belong in the Jauron, Mularkey, Gailey list. 

19 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Idk. That tight end was a matchup nightmare

The Tight End is a good player. As is Robby Anderson. And Onunwa And Crowder. The Jets weapons are good. The question is their line. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Marrone was 1-1 as the interim before they hired Coughlin. He was only made official as HC after Coughlin arrived. I prefer McDermott don't get me wrong but Marrone is a decent Head Coach he doesn't belong in the Jauron, Mularkey, Gailey list. 

The Tight End is a good player. As is Robby Anderson. And Onunwa And Crowder. The Jets weapons are good. The question is their line. 

Enunwa and crowder are meh, IMO.

Anderson's good.

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

he was interim because the team sucked.  

For some reason  I thought  Coughlin came in or was given a new roll mid season 

the team sucked in 2016

the team got Lucky (Luck was injured) in 2017

the team sucked again in 2018

Edited by ShadyBillsFan