I was right .....  ouch :( I pulled a muscle patting myself on the back  

On 7/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL.  

Shirley you jest? 

BILLS

In this case you is Cosell

On 7/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

Makes no sense...

on paper the Jets have better skill players and you can make an argument that they have the better QB.

Still I don’t see how Adam Gase is suddenly going to go from a bum in Miami to a great coach in NYJ.  But we’ll see

whatever my typo meant .... 

the bottom line holds Thus far Buffalo is FAR superior to the JETS 

Paper my .....  ;) 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2019 at 4:39 PM, SoTier said:

Really? Marrone is better on paper and on the field.  Marrone's Jags won 10 games in 2017, something the Bills haven't done in this century.  They not only beat the Bills in the WC game, they went into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers 45-42 before losing to the Pats in Gillette when the Pats came back from a 10 point second half deficit to win 20-24.

This aged well.  Marrone's Jags are 9-20 since that loss to the Pats*** and it will be a miracle if he keeps his job.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 7/22/2019 at 5:46 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

I was listening to One Bills Live that had an interview with Greg Cosell Of NFL Films.  He starts by evaluating Josh Allen’s film and Greg makes it sound like he’s a long way from being a good QB.

But the more interesting question came when Good Ol’ John Murphy asked Greg point blank - Who is better, The Jets or the Bills?  Ironically Greg danced around the question and wouldn’t answer it.  He said it hard to say and think the Jets could have the better offense and the Bills could have the better defense.  He thinks that the Bills have the edge in coaching considering but that Gase is a highly respect offensive mind.  He questions the Bills OL considering they could have 4 new starters.  

But I’ll throw this question out - who do you think will be better:  The Bills or The Jets?

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/obl-7-19-bleacher-report-s-tyler-dunne-co-hosts-bills-2019-season-preview-with-g

So to be fair - everything Greg Cossel is pretty much spot on.  The Jets do the better offense.  The Bills have the better defense.  McDermott has the edge over Gase.

• Haha (+1) 3