Tom Brady : Not winning Father Of The Year

That exact thing happened to me at approximately the same age, but from a slightly higher cliff. Not dad, but one of his buddies. I ***** love cliff jumping now. 

The only criticism I'll ll give, is the girl should have been wearing a live vest.

24 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

That exact thing happened to me at approximately the same age, but from a slightly higher cliff. Not dad, but one of his buddies. I ***** love cliff jumping now. 

The only criticism I'll ll give, is the girl should have been wearing a live vest.

Actually, there is a higher chance kids will sustain a neck/back injury jumping into the water with a life vest.  There’s almost a whiplash effect when they hit the water with a vest versus just naturally hitting the water.  When I jump with my daughter, I always grip onto the back of her bathing suit just in case. Plus, kids shouldn’t be doing this if they are not proficient (or at least decent) swimmers.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I can tell by the Clip, his arm ain't that good anymore..

To me....it looked a lot like hers. 

Seriously, late late year he looked worn out. Time to load the box and take away the short slant (a/k/a pick plays). 

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My 2 Cents 

This "story" is on the major "news" networks.   It's not just us lowly, jealous and dumb Bills Fans 

I do not have ton of respect for "major" news networks but I hope they do not put it in the same context. But I have no respect for Tom the player I do not want to trash a dude with his kids. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

It’s shines a bad light on those that jump at anything to denigrate someone else.

...and I am no fan of the patsies.

Everyone must have an opinion on everything...although i guess by posting it on social media, it opens you up to some sort of criticism somewhere.

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

This thread title is misleading.

He clearly thought she jumped, too.  She pulled back at the last second.  If he didn't pull her with him, she would have likely fallen and gotten hurt.

Brady didn't do anything wrong here, IMO.

Be careful. The twitter Nazis are in a state of frenzy. A father and daughter are sharing a thrill experience. And the moronic mob's response is for the Klan to mount up with their torches looking for a lynching. What is demonstrated here is that idiots can be both silly and stupid.   

• Haha (+1) 1

I’m the biggest Brady hater and I heard horror stories from this video 

watching it yes she could have slipped but he did nothing wrong and this is idiotic 

Tom Brady might be a cheater, and a child boy kisser but he did not abuse a child in this video 

• Like (+1) 2

That could have ended in disaster. Good thing he pulled her.

I didn’t think the jump height was a big deal but those rocks are.

He has a case of man boobs. He looks really soft .

Anyway you slice it, he’s n idiot. 

Edited by dlonce

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, right. I am sure you have Dwayne Johnson beat in the looks department.

*cough*

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You haven’t seen me yet.

Are you kidding me ...

He's like the Asian Dwayne Johnson

So Jackie Chan