Tom Brady : Not winning Father Of The Year

On 7/22/2019 at 10:35 AM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it was a bad choice to begin with, so yes, it was wrong. he shouldn't of even thought about doing that with the little girl.

I know, your admiration with him and the patsies** tends to blind your judgement here.

Exactly... Should have never been there with such a young child.  It's bad parenting.

In Costa Rica no less... I bet they are up on safety there.

This is the guy who uses scab labor on his mega millions mansion... So it safety issues don't surprise me.

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Now, if you ever show up at a tailgate, you have to do so under an alias. Don’t paint yourself into a corner like that! The pool people in your hood know what you look like, so you can’t disappoint them. Don’t set the bar so high you have to wear an @Gugny name tag at a Bills tailgate. I’ve seen that pulled off before, sadly. 

I'd wager that if 20 people wore a Gugny name tag to a tailgate, at least 11 of them would get decked.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, Gugny said:

This thread title is misleading.

He clearly thought she jumped, too.  She pulled back at the last second.  If he didn't pull her with him, she would have likely fallen and gotten hurt.

Brady didn't do anything wrong here, IMO.

Yeah he did.  It's irresponsible to be in that situation in the first place.  That is what this whole discussion is about.  Sure he saved his daughter's tail... That's not the point.

How stupid can a father be?

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I'd wager that if 20 people wore a Gugny name tag to a tailgate, at least 11 of them would get decked.

I saw two wearing Gugny name tags at the home opener.  Neither got decker.  You are very admired!

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I just checked, and Vegas has the over/under at 10.5, so you’re pretty close! 

25 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure when Tom Brady, or anyone else for that matter, decides they want to do whatever it takes to become the perfect parent, he and everyone else will look to you to show them the way to infallibility.  I, for one, will consider myself truly blessed that you are part of this community.

Oh good, the opinion police is here...

On 7/22/2019 at 2:23 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

This times 1000.  

One thing I would add:  That wasn't that high, it just looks misleading from the angle.  I used to jump off stuff like this as a kid too into the small river near me, and I hate heights lol.

hahahahahahaha, nice

Yea it’s neither high, nor terribly risky. The angle looks worse than it appears to really be. And the angle doesn’t look bad either, if you don’t live in bubble wrap daily. The drive there was probably more dangerous than this particular jump.

22 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Having ridden horses when I was a "kid" visiting my uncles farm... Having had one horse get spooked and he reared up and the subsequent fall I wish I had a helmet (and one for my ass as well) 

Having helmets for some of the crap we did would have saved a lot of stitches 

Fall on your head often?

im starting to make sense of some things now ?

• Like (+1) 1