Tom Brady : Not winning Father Of The Year

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

This thread title is misleading.

He clearly thought she jumped, too.  She pulled back at the last second.  If he didn't pull her with him, she would have likely fallen and gotten hurt.

Brady didn't do anything wrong here, IMO.

I agree with this. That being said, ***** Tom Brady.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My 2 Cents 

This "story" is on the major news networks.   It's not just us lowly, jealous and dumb Bills Fans 

I think you should put "news" in quotes above.

It's a problem.  News used to be News.  Ebola reaches a major population center in Congo (Goma, pop 2 million) and has been declared a "Global Health Emergency".  India's 6th biggest city, Chennai, pop 9 million) is out of water.  A pilot project analyzing a backlog of rape kits for DNA reveals Serial Rapists far more common than had been believed.  News from the border.  Political debates.  You get the flick.

Now "news" is about "Tom Brady throws his daughter off a cliff" "John Elway gives cheap KitKat bars for Halloween Trick or Treat" "Kim and Kourtney Kardashian get into shouting match at birthday party" and so forth.  It's all rehashed tweets and entertainment figures.

I hate Tom Brady.   I hate the Patriots.  But what a piece of work over nothing.  He's vacationing with his kids, paying attention to them, that puts him ahead of a bunch of other Dads.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think you should put "news" in quotes above.

It's a problem.  News used to be News.  Ebola reaches a major population center in Congo (Goma, pop 2 million) and has been declared a "Global Health Emergency".  India's 6th biggest city, Chennai, pop 9 million) is out of water.  A pilot project analyzing a backlog of rape kits for DNA reveals Serial Rapists far more common than had been believed.  News from the border.  Political debates.  You get the flick.

Now "news" is about "Tom Brady throws his daughter off a cliff" "John Elway gives cheap KitKat bars for Halloween Trick or Treat" "Kim and Kourtney Kardashian get into shouting match at birthday party" and so forth.  It's all rehashed tweets and entertainment figures.

I hate Tom Brady.   I hate the Patriots.  But what a piece of work over nothing.  He's vacationing with his kids, paying attention to them, that puts him ahead of a bunch of other Dads.

Wait.... who won the shouting match??

• Haha (+1) 1

WaaaaaAAAHHHHHHhhhhh

Get over Tom Brady..following his every move is pathetic.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder who would win in a fight....Dwayne Johnson or Thomas Brady?

He's an NFL QB, not a boxer...I care about who wins Super Bowls.

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My 2 Cents 

This "story" is on the major news networks.   It's not just us lowly, jealous and dumb Bills Fans 

Yeah, so was "Trump wants 2 scoops"...doesn't make a worthwhile story.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

This thread title is misleading.

He clearly thought she jumped, too.  She pulled back at the last second.  If he didn't pull her with him, she would have likely fallen and gotten hurt.

Brady didn't do anything wrong here, IMO.

This times 1000.  

One thing I would add:  That wasn't that high, it just looks misleading from the angle.  I used to jump off stuff like this as a kid too into the small river near me, and I hate heights lol.

2 hours ago, Nester said:

I have decided that Tom is fine and you are a bad poster and should feel bad .

hahahahahahaha, nice

eh.  I can't stand Brady, but it was smart of him to hold her, otherwise she could have jumped too-close.  As for him "dragging her," that's the point of holding her, to make sure she gets far enough away from the "cliff" during the jump.  

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

It doesn't even look like a 20 foot jump.  This has literally NOTHING to do with what NFL team he plays for.  He's a father being accused of child abuse/being a bad father.  That's ridiculous.

Your hatred is blinding your judgment, I'm afraid.

I think saying that would be going farther than what is appropriate. It was scary to watch, and I feel it could have gone wrong, but I have seen the level to which people can be "bad parents" and I would certainly not go that far in this case.

4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

I'm sure the real problem most people have with him is he a Trump supporter, along with making their NFL team look foolish possibly :)

Cut it out, he was despised long before Trump's run for the Presidency and election. Jeez....z