Tom Brady : Not winning Father Of The Year

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This thread title is misleading.

He clearly thought she jumped, too.  She pulled back at the last second.  If he didn't pull her with him, she would have likely fallen and gotten hurt.

Brady didn't do anything wrong here, IMO.

other than bad judgement ... not not really 

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Wtf? 

Why is this a thread? 

It's the annual Tom Brady did something stupid thread.. 

that is why. 

It’s shines a bad light on those that jump at anything to denigrate someone else.

...and I am no fan of the patsies.

I mean this isn't really anything not that tall a jump and not too far either. If they were going to jump then the one thing you can't do when your doing that is do it half-assed so him pulling her with him makes sense. I mean sure if she's not going to jump she'd be fine but there would a good possibility she'd try still so better to make sure she makes it as your going.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

"Who cares about Tom Brady" ?

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

this thread just makes us look Bills fans look dumb- I can not stand Brady but it was a mistake that thankfully ended as no big deal- all parents do dumb things.

My 2 Cents 

This "story" is on the major "news" networks.   It's not just us lowly, jealous and dumb Bills Fans 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

40 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I'm sure the real problem most people have with him is he a Trump supporter, along with making their NFL team look foolish possibly :)

Hmmm. The Trump thing is one of the few I actually like about Brady. 

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I'm sure the real problem most people have with him is he a Trump supporter, along with making their NFL team look foolish possibly :)

Shirley you jest?    

Tainted Tom's  liking  ofThe Donald has nothing to do with any dislike for him as a dork off the grid iron

7 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Its early yet give it some time

who asked ya   :censored:  

:devil:

I have to admit the video made me cringe. Not the part where he jumps with his daughter. The part where his 6 year old daughter is standing sure footed at the edge, while he almost crawls out to the ledge and then, once he finally gets there, making sure his earplugs are firmly in place...

• Haha (+1) 2