Tom Brady : Not winning Father Of The Year

This thread title is misleading.

He clearly thought she jumped, too.  She pulled back at the last second.  If he didn't pull her with him, she would have likely fallen and gotten hurt.

Brady didn't do anything wrong here, IMO.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

It wasnt that big a jump, yeah maybe he yanked her too hard but it wasn't done with any malice or incredible recklessness.  As much as I hate him as a player cant fault him for that.  Shows to me he is a loving father trying to get his kid to experience things.

Noting to see here folks.

• Like (+1) 6

11 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Definitely not a child abuser and seems like a really good parent, having fun with his daughter. I know I'm going to sound old, but I rode bikes and skateboards without a helmet, I drank water out of a hose, I pushed my daughter from the diving board into a pool, I drink Pepsi and still eat chocolate. Stop it!

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, Dopey said:

Definitely not a child abuser and seems like a really good parent, having fun with his daughter. I know I'm going to sound old, but I rode bikes and skateboards without a helmet, I drank water out of a hose, I pushed my daughter from the diving board into a pool, I drink Pepsi and still eat chocolate. Stop it!

I'm sure the real problem most people have with him is he a Trump supporter, along with making their NFL team look foolish possibly :)

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This thread title is misleading.

He clearly thought she jumped, too.  She pulled back at the last second.  If he didn't pull her with him, she would have likely fallen and gotten hurt.

Brady didn't do anything wrong here, IMO.

it was a bad choice to begin with, so yes, it was wrong. he shouldn't of even thought about doing that with the little girl.

I know, your admiration with him and the patsies** tends to blind your judgement here.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it was a bad choice to begin with, so yes, it was wrong. he shouldn't of even thought about doing that with the little girl.

I know, your admiration with him and the patsies** tends to blind your judgement here.

Bulldozer parent I take it?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

It doesn't even look like a 20 foot jump.  This has literally NOTHING to do with what NFL team he plays for.  He's a father being accused of child abuse/being a bad father.  That's ridiculous.

Your hatred is blinding your judgment, I'm afraid.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

This is so ridiculously over the top i laughed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1