[Name Only Title] Ray-Ray McCloud

16 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

How did you recognize him? Bills fan or not I can't imagine many people see him in an airport and say, 'Hey look - there's Ray-Ray McCloud!'

Two years ago I walked past Andre Reed after a Bills game and only realized it was him as he was about to pass by.

Per Embedded, Micah Hyde says Jim Kelly didn’t recognize him!

15 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

No way he makes the team.  His sole role is to keep Beasley's reps down until camp is over. Then he gets cut.

He actually started a game for us ;last year...amazing how little talent/depth at WR  we have this year compared to last.  Same thing with the O Line

17 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I was on a flight home today from Tampa and he was on our flight. I just wished him good luck on the season. He seemed very humble and surprised that anyone even knew him. But bills mafia knows their roster!

But how much money did he offer you to switch seats so he could have more leg room?  :nana:

21 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Lets be real- you could give me a photo lineup with 5 guys, 3 of which being non starting WRs for this team and it’d be dumb luck if I choose a bill yet alone Ray Ray our if the group 

Really. I think I'd recognize him. The hair!

He's small and slow. I don't think he lasts very long in the league.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:39 PM, Chicharito said:

I was on a flight home today from Tampa and he was on our flight. I just wished him good luck on the season. He seemed very humble and surprised that anyone even knew him. But bills mafia knows their roster!

Did you ask him if he will consider the CFL ? 

Oh wait..   too soon. 

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Hey! No kidding.  Grew up in Lyndonville, traveled for a bit after college but then came back to Medina.  

Yup. Born n raised in medina. Moved away when I was 20. Still visit family n friends there every year

On 7/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, Chicharito said:

He won't be on roster week 1. I don't see a way he makes it.

• 1 month later...