Parking Advice for Training Camp

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I live in Pittsford and take the shuttle from Sutherland, my old high school. Parking at rival Mendon would be like parking at the Pats facility. ?

Good.  We don't want you there anyway. :nana:

54 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

You guys really want a pro tip from a Rochester lifer? 

1) Put a bike rack on your car

2) Park on Beechwood Drive

3) Bike the 1 mile to training camp

Or 

3) Walk 1 mile to training camp, and forget step #1

It's going to be 88/89 on Saturday (and Sunday).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

You cannot park at the college unless you have a certain parking pass.  You can park across the street but that will cost 15 to 20 bucks

Couple of years ago I pulled an all nighter driving to Pittsford. Got the SJF at 3:30am, pulled into a parking spot and feel asleep. Woke up in time for morning practice with primo parking.

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Couple of years ago I pulled an all nighter driving to Pittsford. Got the SJF at 3:30am, pulled into a parking spot and feel asleep. Woke up in time for morning practice with primo parking.

Since ‘couple’ can often be interpreted rather freely, if it was during the Ryan era, security assumed you were just another positional coach rolling in from an all night bender.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Since ‘couple’ can often be interpreted rather freely, if it was during the Ryan era, security assumed you were just another positional coach rolling in from an all night bender.

It was and yes, security was quite lax.

• Haha (+1) 1