CBS All Access : Picard

Just Jack

If Starfleet handed you a red shirt and gave you the option of serving under the command of Kirk or Picard, would you rather live fast and die young or have a chance at surviving the 5 year mission

Speaking of 5 year missions, Kirk never finished his

13 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Different era, different alliances.  You are without honour.

Yes, different eras.  Kirk more a soldier as he put it and Picard more a diplomat.  I just don't see Picard as a brawler.  I see him handing off Khan or Korax (the Klingon from The Trouble with Tribbles who talks smack about the Enterprise and Kirk) to Worf.  

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yes, different eras.  Kirk more a soldier as he put it and Picard more a diplomat.  I just don't see Picard as a brawler.

After the incident early in his career with the Nausicaan at Starbase Earhart, one can see why.

19 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Different era, different alliances.  You are without honour.

Era doesn't matter .... Allowing a Klingon on the bridge is equal to allowing Russians to be in control of our elections.

I never claimed to have honour  ... You must have mistaken me with someone else.  ?

I'll even put Pineapple on Pizza now n then.

Edited by frostbitmic

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

CBS??  What is that???

Remember when your TV had 4 channels and your father would tell you to go change the channel, because there was no such thing as a remote control? CBS was one of those channels. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Remember when your TV had 4 channels and your father would tell you to go change the channel, because there was no such thing as a remote control? CBS was one of those channels. 

Three channels. 

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Three channels. 

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Damn kids with that new fangled Fox Network and their cartoon with the rude pointy haired boy.  It'll never last, amirite?

Not Fox, I was actually going with ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Not Fox, I was actually going with ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS. 

I had a feeling you meant PBS.  We lived in a valley and didn't get PBS.  ?

And two be honest we got six channels.  ABC, NBC and CBS out of Buffalo and ABC, NBC and CBS out of Rochester.  LOL 

Edited by Chef Jim

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And two be honest we got six channels.  ABC, NBC and CBS out of Buffalo and ABC, NBC and CBS out of Rochester.  LOL 

if we're counting out of town Channels, on a clear day Erie had like a dozen or so.  The 5 local (ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, PBS) plus whatever came thru from Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Cleveland, Youngstown, and London

• 2 weeks later...