Downtown stadiums!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

shhhhh...that the way we go too!

i agree more efficient stands would be great..but i am curious with the huge tailgating nature of Bills games, do you think more concessions are necessary?  At the last Fan Board meeting they were talking about introducing "value meals" , aimed more at kids..be interesting to see if they do it. And the bathrooms..especially in the lower bowl...ey yi yi!

cuurious, where do you park and what route out of the stadium? Is it just 20A over? One time when we were heading to the airport out of Hammers, Waze took us south on Abbott for about 1/2 mile, then east over to the 219( it was the colts snow game, everything was a mess so thats why we used Waze).

A couple of games this year i may be heading out that way, thanks inn advance for the help

We used to park in the 97 rock lot..california rd I think? But we always took 354 to Transit. Then Transit to 77. You can go many ways tho. 20A, 20, 5&20, whatever. Id say the further you can go before hitting Transit, the less traffic you'll see. Then from 77 you can go anywhere. Including the thruway. Its been a couple years now since I made it home for a game, and I hear that lot is now closed due to a drowning accident, but that's the best I can recall. Hope it helps

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Thank you (+1) 1