Is this going to far as a Bills fan?

14 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Good luck avoiding everything under the Kraft Foods umbrella.

Kraft has no connection to Kraft foods, unless he owns stock in it.  If you’re going to boycott, do your research, all of you.  ?

Reminds me of the idiot I worked with who was convinced Jim Kelly Volkswagen was owned by Jim Kelly the football player.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

I use Harrys as well. They are better razors to be honest.

They are better. And unlike Gillette, they don't have a security lock on them. When I used to buy them, I had to get a clerk to unlock them from a case. Seriously? ha!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Kraft has no connection to Kraft foods, unless he owns stock in it.  If you’re going to boycott, do your research, all of you.  ?

Reminds me of the idiot I worked with who was convinced Jim Kelly Volkswagen was owned by Jim Kelly the football player.

Well it’ Kraft-Heinze now, so boycott  the ketchup too for good measure. Plus, you’re sticking it to the Steelers too. Probably.

And just to be safe,  boycott Neve Campbell as well for her work in 1996’s “The Craft”.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Unfortunately imo Gillette offers the best products for shaving.  I buy it off eBay.

I tried Harry’s and Dollar Shave Club.  Wasn’t impressed.  Their razors cut my face multiple times.  I could understand the OPs apprehension though 

• Like (+1) 3

I never thought of this before. 

I probably never will again. ?

I can’t put a dent in that evil empire, so I’ll just do what’s easiest and best for me without putting any mental energy into it. Anything else would be another L on the books. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm buying the best product. Probably wouldn't make a dent even if every single Bills fan boycotted Gillette, and that's not going to happen.

Too many things going on in life for this level of petty; I get it. If it makes you feel better, cool. It wouldn't register on my radar.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Unfortunately imo Gillette offers the best products for shaving.  I buy it off eBay.

I tried Harry’s and Dollar Shave Club.  Wasn’t impressed.  Their razors cut my face multiple times.  I could understand the OPs apprehension though 

Harry’s blades are cheaper, but they seem to dull far quicker than my Gillette razors of old.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

I was going to buy Gillette shaving cream, but realized part of my payment would go to the Patriots stadium and slammed it back. on the shelf. Barbasol ftw!

Do they still make Wildroot?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I never thought of this before. 

I probably never will again. ?

I can’t put a dent in that evil empire, so I’ll just do what’s easiest and best for me without putting any mental energy into it. Anything else would be another L on the books. 

Yeah...we will get them slowly and methodically impose sanctions and boycotts on their products! Sure to bleed em!

After plunking down $40 for Gillette blades 20 years ago the that were ruined by glue overflow I went back to Feather blades, Merkur double edge razors, and a great brush and cream/soap

its a pleasurable experience 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I even switched from Gillette fusion razors and went to Harry's razors. I feel like I have taken my life back!

4 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

I use Harrys as well. They are better razors to be honest.

I used Harry’s for a bit when I was on deployment since they were free. I stopped when I was shaving my head and it took a huge chunk of my scalp and it wouldn’t stop bleeding. So for me Harry’s is trash.