Is this going to far as a Bills fan?

9 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I don’t support Gillette anyway for telling me how to be a man so win win.

You are a man's man. You have proven that you know what is good in life and you can think for yourself...you will not succumb to pressure! 

6 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Lol. Lady next to me was staring at me because i actually slammed it back fairly hard. It was sudden mini rage.

?

Edited by Rocket94
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have 3 sons.  If they are half as hairy as me, Gillette will lose some cash.  I used to buy there stuff because they sent me a free razor when I turned 18. 

Then they became part of the Patriots, or whatever.  Now they encouraged me to be a sissy.  I've been over them for a while.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 4_kidd_4 said:

Good luck avoiding everything under the Kraft Foods umbrella.

Right on. This will require more skill...time to examine the small print and label more carefully! Nothing we can't handle!

7 minutes ago, judman said:

I have 3 sons.  If they are half as hairy as me, Gillette will lose some cash.  I used to buy there stuff because they sent me a free razor when I turned 18. 

Then they became part of the Patriots, or whatever.  Now they encouraged me to be a sissy.  I've been over them for a while.

When I was a kid my mailman always remembered my birthday. He put a stick of Wrigleys Juicy fruit on my birthday card!

I just don’t shave. Electric trimmer to maintain the lines & growth, so I don’t go all neckbeard . The beard can be a bit warm this time of year, but it comes in handy around November.

Also, amused by the dudebros in here that can’t handle a commercial. Too rich.