Top Gun: Maverick

Boca BIlls

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I thought the Navy had a policy be promoted within certain period of time or cashiered out.  Maybe the clock gets reset each time you are busted in rank.

Maybe Tom Cruise is like Tom Brady.....he has his own set of rules. 

This a true story ? They're actually just getting around to making a sequel of a big hit 80's movie ?

Is that a record ? Stallone, Harrison Ford and Bruce Willis would've made four sequels by now. 

Good for them all, Cruise included. They should surely all out bench press me now I bet.   

Edited by I am the egg man

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I thought the Navy had a policy be promoted within certain period of time or cashiered out.  Maybe the clock gets reset each time you are busted in rank.

If you think that's bad, Cruise just announced that he is now filming a sequel to TAPS where he is, beyond belief, still in military prep school.

• Haha (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Don’t lie, you are hoping for another volleyball scene.

It's been confirmed that there is another shirtless volleyball scene.

They CGI'd that part, though.

The jet stunts are real.

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It's been confirmed that there is another shirtless volleyball scene.

They CGI'd that part, though.

The jet stunts are real.

On July 3 the park I play tennis at had a series of Air Force jets flying stunts over us. It seemed very strange at the time. Like it was just for us!  Then one of the guys mentioned that was his buddies who had to practice some stuff for the 4th of July fly overs over downtown. His buddy is a bored Delta pilot who did it on the side, and he’s a recently retired Navy Admiral. It was quite a show! The stunts were very real!

I'm glad that old dude is still alive. I'll go see it only for nostalgia. I loved the movie when I was like 5 lol.

Edit: and I don't mean Tom Cruise, besides this and Jerry Maguire... I guess maybe the first mission impossible, I haven't seen it since it came out. I haven't liked anything he has done. The gif of the midget jumping on Oprahs couch is entertaining though.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

22 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm glad that old dude is still alive. I'll go see it only for nostalgia. I loved the movie when I was like 5 lol.

Edit: and I don't mean Tom Cruise, besides this and Jerry Maguire... I guess maybe the first mission impossible, I haven't seen it since it came out. I haven't liked anything he has done. The gif of the midget jumping on Oprahs couch is entertaining though.

tenor.gif?itemid=5553297