90210: Will anyone admit to going to watch?

Another Fan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/kateaurthur/new-beverly-hills-90210-fox

The show is supposed to come back for 6 episodes this summer with a good amount of original cast members returning.  Never watched it regularly but am familiar with most of the characters.  It was huge for a while.

Looks like Tiffani Theissen isn’t returning so not gonna tune in.  Her character of Valerie was the most interesting and was written to be from Buffalo.  Plus I thought she was the ultimate hottie when I was in middle school.  

I wont admit to watching cause i wont watch...i watched a few episodes of Melrose Place back in the day when our living room furniture consisted of 1 couch, only 1 TV in the condo, and no internet..and i was hoping to get lucky after the show

• Haha (+1) 3

No.

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I wont admit to watching cause i wont watch...i watched a few episodes of Melrose Place back in the day when our living room furniture consisted of 1 couch, only 1 TV in the condo, and no internet..and i was hoping to get lucky after the show

Well did you?  (Get lucky)

LoL...

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I would sue Melrose Place & FOX!  

Wow... This is a shock!  Is water still wet! I gotta go check.

It was a good show!!!!

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

You mean....before you left for OTB? 

I get it and forgive you....it was “an investment” of time. 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

You mean....before you left for OTB? 

I get it and forgive you....it was “an investment” of time. 

ya know, back in thiose days actually had to go the track in DC/MD...prolly would have never been married if the District had an OTB back then!