Saints' fan's lawsuit against NFL for "no call" gets OK to go to trial

12 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Dont you think it was foolish of McDonalds to serve coffee 20-30 degrees hotter than other places after over 700 complaints? You blame the victim when these were easily fixable things McDonalds could have solved.

Does the cup say caution hot.  

48 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Does the cup say caution hot.  

It should have said, “ caution, this coffee is hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns and require skin graphs to repair the damage.” 

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/19/2019 at 7:05 AM, formerlyofCtown said:

Wow, now that is stupid. The equivalent of spillin hot coffee on yourself and sueing them.

People have sued mcdonalds for that exact reason....and won.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:36 PM, 1ManRaid said:

It's weird to see people still operating under the belief that NRC just horribly misplayed the ball.

He straight up admitted he committed the foul on purpose.  Something about he didn't think he was in position to make a play on the ball so went after the man or something to that effect.

He got to the receiver so early he could have turned around and boxed him out for the throw.   It wasn't a bang-bang play.   He clearly ran thru the receiver on purpose......I mean no sh*t Sherlock........ but only because he horribly misjudged his opportunity to intercept the throw.    That is still misplaying it.    His intent is a moot point.   Nobody is arguing that it WASN'T a blown call.  

Incidentally,  when NRC was a Bill he intercepted a throw to the right on a sideline breaking route for a pick six against the Rams in the Coliseum in October of  2016.    Not exactly the same play but an example of the guys ball skills.   I mean sh*t if they throw the flag there and the Rams lose........ NRC might be getting the Ronnie Harmon treatment in LA...........people wondering if he had an interest in losing that game........because it was SUCH an egregious AND out of character level of misplay for him. 

17 hours ago, Dafan said:

Really?

Never heard of that.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

21 hours ago, Dafan said:

I know thats why the reference.  I guess I just need to except that the world is full of people with know self accountability.  A lack of common sense is proof of stupidity.  Though I feel I hate to see someone get hurt and it would be great if McDs offered to pay the medical bills, it was individuals fault they got burnt.  What kind of idiot puts hot coffee between their legs, knees or anywhere else. The whole world needs cognitive theropy. 

Edited by formerlyofCtown