Obscure jersey advice

My "odd" jerseys:

London Fletcher - Dark Blue

Sam Cowart - Medium Blue

CJ Spiller - White throw back #21 (only wore rookie season)

1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

Sam Cowart. 

Got one.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Has anyone asked the obvious question:  why?  This seems to be a bizarre fetish as I don't know why any Bills fan would covet a Bledsoe or Travis Henry jersey.

Just to collect Bills jerseys from the different eras of my fan hood.  Some people collect odd things.  Not sure I'd call it a "fetish".  I'm not Rex Ryan or anything here

Edited by Bills fan since 87
  • Like (+1) 1

I wouldnt call any of those obscure. Tons of people had Bledsoe jerseys when he came here, there are a bunch of Henry and Owens jerseys too. If you want obscure you have to go with one that no body has or a player that people would scratch their heads trying to remember. 

14 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I have my stiched blue Freddy, my screened Jim Kelly and  my prized white Super Bowl patch Thurman jerseys.  Along with those I have a stitched ugly early 2000s blue Moulds jersey.  Out of the four the Moulds one gets the most coments on game day as it's just a little different than the norm.

So here's the deal, thinking about picking up an ugly early 2000s white Bledsoe for a steal.  I know, he barely played here but that first season was actually pretty fun.  OR and an ugly early blue 2000s Travis Henry for not as much a steal. What should I do?  

Spare me the get someone better stuff because these obscure jerseys are the ones I'm looking for.  Have also considered a TO and would love to hunt down a white Stevie Jersey for a good price.

I have ugly 2000s Bledsoe, Edwards, Poz and Spikes (both 51) jerseys.  All screened.

Between the Bledsoe and the Henry jerseys, I think I'd choose Henry.  He was better.

Edited by Gugny
Added Poz

13 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I have my stiched blue Freddy, my screened Jim Kelly and  my prized white Super Bowl patch Thurman jerseys.  Along with those I have a stitched ugly early 2000s blue Moulds jersey.  Out of the four the Moulds one gets the most coments on game day as it's just a little different than the norm.

So here's the deal, thinking about picking up an ugly early 2000s white Bledsoe for a steal.  I know, he barely played here but that first season was actually pretty fun.  OR and an ugly early blue 2000s Travis Henry for not as much a steal. What should I do?  

Spare me the get someone better stuff because these obscure jerseys are the ones I'm looking for.  Have also considered a TO and would love to hunt down a white Stevie Jersey for a good price.

Bledsoe.   Had a fun first year, and if it's a better deal than the Henry jersey, I'd do it.   Can't lose either way, take the better deal !

1 hour ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Gabe Northern and Carwell Gardner would be cool too, or Kenneth Davis.  Used to have Bryce Paup when I was a kid

Had Paup as a kid also.  Don't know what I did with it, think I donated it to Goodwill.  Wish I still had it.  

Would love a Kenneth Davis one!