Which Buffalo Bills Starting Lineup Figures Did You Own?

On 7/18/2019 at 8:04 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

So if you played with your figures, it’s even less.

Also, 5 ‘Hail Marys’ (the prayer, not the pass) from Father O’Leary at Confession.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..probably the ONLY thing that moved...............

The players on the old ‘vibrating table’ football games had better mobility than ‘Buffalo Drew’.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

Dont think too many kids played with static sports figures in either case  Not knocking starting lineups,  they had a good thing and made tons of money  The 1 on 1's were actually kind of cool.  I have a few totes sitting somewhere in the warehouse

I don’t know about that.  My friends and I who were really getting into sports did and I’m sure many others did as well.

Yes they were static and not very posable but there were many figures like that in the 80’s and into the 90’s.  Perhaps that’s why they never really took off like some other lines, you couldn’t really do a whole lot with them

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 8:04 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

One of my early sports memories was collecting Kenner’s Starting Lineup sports Figures.  

I started collecting MLB figures but once I started following the Bills, I moved onto NFL figures.   

Ironically, the only Bills figure that I owned was..... former WR Chris Burkett.  Hardly the most well-known player.  But if I recall Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas were popular Bills Figures.

I did have other NFL figures like Bo Jackson, Warren Moon, Joe Montana and Dan Marino.  But for some reason, I never had any other Bills.

So I’m wondering which Bills Startling Lineup Figures you had or still have.  

I was at a yard sale the other day and found several carded NFL and NHL players for $5.  I quickly searched their value on eBay and found that, unfortunately, they didn’t sell for much more that $5....and that’s new and never opened.  So if you played with your figures, it’s even less.

Would love to purchase an opened Shane Conlan figure if anyone has one available! 

Thanks!