Any TBD Car Enthusiasts Out There?

11 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

That could be said of ALL your posts, in fairness.

No... Really?  That was my point.  I guess the Orb of Confusion is working!

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

Way to jack a perfectly good thread. Thanks a lot. Take it to ppp

Stop it.  Just pissing about cars.  Perfectly on topic!  That's what enthusiasts do!

Oh well... Carry on.

20 minutes ago, mrags said:

Seems like a good price. Why u getting rid of it?

I've owned it since 2010 as third owner. I bought from a U.S. Marine in Wisconsin who was transferring to Hawaii. Government would pay to ship his vehicle and the wife's, but not a third one. Thus, he was selling it. Original owner was from Tennessee.I was thinking about engine mods, but just bought a 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2LT with 2,700 miles instead. It was the only year they offered black rose metallic (has Kalahari/camel leather) and I stumbled on it.

I also have a the 2015 Camaro 2SS RS convertible (avatar) that I'm keeping. It is actually is an Indy Commemorative Edition that GM execs drove for Indy 500 Speed Week. I have a #49 of 100 license plate and all of the paperwork of the Indy driver they drove around the track. I bought it with 1,200 miles and just turned 3,000 in 3 years.My daily driver is a 2018 Traverse. Something has to go as four vehicles for one person is crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No... Really?  That was my point.  I guess the Orb of Confusion is working!

Stop it.  Just pissing about cars.  Perfectly on topic!  That's what enthusiasts do!

Oh well... Carry on.

Sure 

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I've owned it since 2010 as third owner. I bought from a U.S. Marine in Wisconsin who was transferring to Hawaii. Government would pay to ship his vehicle and the wife's, but not a third one. Thus, he was selling it. Original owner was from Tennessee.I was thinking about engine mods, but just bought a 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2LT with 2,700 miles instead. It was the only year they offered black rose metallic (has Kalahari/camel leather) and I stumbled on it.

I also have a the 2015 Camaro 2SS RS convertible (avatar) that I'm keeping. It is actually is an Indy Commemorative Edition that GM execs drove for Indy 500 Speed Week. I have a #49 of 100 license plate and all of the paperwork of the Indy driver they drove around the track. I bought it with 1,200 miles and just turned 3,000 in 3 years.My daily driver is a 2018 Traverse. Something has to go as four vehicles for one person is crazy.

Seems like a sweet collection you’ve got. Good luck selling the Roush. 

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's fuguly!  Too each his own.  I'd like to do circles in the MINI around this monstrosity and taunt it with MAGA insults!  

LMAO... But you'll have room for all the dead bodies in the trunk or save a bundle on the date at the drive-in!

/smh But I can respect it... When its in my rear-view mirror!

?

Is that you?

Image result for barge pictures

51 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'll sell you a '64 for 40k, just to get your collection started.

I want what I want.......if I'm going to spend money I don't have, I'm spending the $120k on a mint split window 1963.

But thanks!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Is that you?

Image result for barge pictures

I want what I want.......if I'm going to spend money I don't have, I'm spending the $120k on a mint split window 1963.

But thanks!!!

I loved to have that load of scrap and the barge.  That's a jumbo rake barge, will hold 1600 TONS of product.  And, it's overflowing/overloaded... You know how much that is worth $$$$$$$, that load will pay for your dream carS. It's not all stainless, but even better if it was!

That barge is drafting 9 feet deep.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois