Civil War

Just now, Tiberius said:

Biden did't extort anyone, that was Trump. That's why Trump is losing his mind tweeting like a maniac! :lol:

Well...actually, in Nancy’s warped definition of extortion (which it isn’t) Biden’s own description of his actions would in fact be considered extortion. 

On 7/20/2019 at 12:16 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  You are an idiot if you can't see the GOP is racist.  They have to be.  They are losing grip on power.  They need to limit voters, immigration... Immigrants are poor... They won't vote racist GOP.

That's why the GOP loves disenfranchising people... Especially voters.  No way in hell they vote for what is soon to be marginalized racist beliefs.

The GOP needs to send them back.  Can't have people becoming citizens and voting their special interest out!

No you’re an idiot

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Stupid "Everyone does it" argument. Sad, pathetic, but yet entirely predictable ?

If you think my point was justification of what Republicans do then you really have no clue.  But again we knew that. Your clueless partisanship is on display here every day. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do we bother.

The usual answer is for fun.

There's nothing fun with trying to get an answer out of a dishonest and ignorant lemming like Tibsy

.Just laugh at his comments like most of us and let him stew in his own (bitter) juices.

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Give it up. You are ignorant of the facts but make up a narrative that is basically the opposite of the truth. Time after time after time the Left accuses the Right of doing what they themselves are guilty of.

HAHA Gator, you, yourself spout crap that is fed to you by a dishonest duo of Lefties and Media. You don't investigate anything yourself but rely on others to tell you what to think. You post stuff here and supply a link that often can't be opened. When it can be opened it is found that you have cherry picked the information in order to spread lies. I challenge you to take an honest look at yourself and determine if you have any reason to be proud of the way you post here. Be honest to yourself. It'll be like taking a long hot shower.

He's past the point of rescue. He's nothing more than a lieing POS. He's worthless.

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are so bitter. You can't even spell "lying" correctly :lol:

I feel bad for you. Your hero is crashing and burning. 

You're the Adam Schiff of PPP. You have no problem "lying" your a$$ off because the facts don't help your agenda. People are so tired of the sh!t show the left has been putting on the last three years. I'm sure you got'em this time though!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Stupid "Everyone does it" argument. Sad, pathetic, but yet entirely predictable ?

Reconcile the above statement with your oft used claim when Obama was caught in a lie, that everyone does it. If I was sure you had any balls I'd claim they were in a vise here.

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

You're the Adam Schiff of PPP. You have no problem "lying" your a$$ off because the facts don't help your agenda. People are so tired of the sh!t show the left has been putting on the last three years. I'm sure you got'em this time though!

Lying? (Glad I taught you to spell it correctly!) Hey, what lies am I supposedly telling?