Do you live in what is geographically considered Bills territory?

Do you live in Bills territory?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Bills territory?

• Yes
    • No

On 7/26/2019 at 10:50 AM, Augie said:

Not sure about the wings, but try Casa di Pizza off of University Pkwy (Cooper Creek?). Buffalo folks with good pizza, Labatts and Bills bar. Worth a shot for your wing fix. 

Thanks Augie!!!

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

Thanks Augie!!!

I’d love to join you for a slice, 5 hot wings and a Labatts! They have the best pizza I’ve eaten outside of WNY. The wings have to be better than the average joint. 

Sounds like it’s just up the road from you! 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d love to join you for a slice, 5 hot wings and a Labatts! They have the best pizza I’ve eaten outside of WNY. The wings have to be better than the average joint. 

Sounds like it’s just up the road from you! 

It is quite close - I just fell into the place I go to now cuz there are a few like minded Bills fans and the Sunday Special of 20 wings and a Pitcher of Jai Alai for $20 is hard to beat....Will def check out Casa - thanks again.  If you are ever in the area.....gimme a shout.

16 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

It is quite close - I just fell into the place I go to now cuz there are a few like minded Bills fans and the Sunday Special of 20 wings and a Pitcher of Jai Alai for $20 is hard to beat....Will def check out Casa - thanks again.  If you are ever in the area.....gimme a shout.

Will do! 

As disgusting as it may be, Wings & Weenies on Fruitville had decent wings, if they are still open. The one on Clark Rd closed. Not exactly neat freaks, but they knew how to cook a wing at one point, and they had a good sauce. WNY folks. It’s been a decade, so no promises! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Augie said:

Will do! 

As disgusting as it may be, Wings & Weenies on Fruitville had decent wings, if they are still open. The one on Clark Rd closed. Not exactly neat freaks, but they knew how to cook a wing at one point, and they had a good sauce. WNY folks. It’s been a decade, so no promises! 

Well they are open - Fruitville is real close for me so I will check them out and report back!  Thanks!!

Born and raised in Hamburg had to leave the state in 1997 do to lack of decent employment at the time, and high state taxes. Now reside in Western Washington State. The land of over priced housing, cramped population and of course ridiculous traffic.

Edited by ddaryl

On 7/18/2019 at 8:38 AM, WyoRN said:

I live in the original Buffalo Bill's territory,,,, northwest Wyoming.

haha I think your avatar is awesome I'd not see that before WYOMING is officially BIlls Territory LOVE IT ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/18/2019 at 11:49 AM, Buffalo716 said:

That's to stop all the Patriots fans who buy our seasons at a fraction of the cost of theirs

Then resell every game and make money while going to the Patriots at Bills

well I can see why the Bills would want to sell to locals sure but I had a buddy in NYC who had his season tickets faithfully for years, attended a couple games, sold a couple and donated all the rest to WNY childrens charities ..that's just the kind of guy he was though The Best...RIP Tonto

On 7/18/2019 at 11:23 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Bills territory/Bills Country. It’s a state of mind more than geology

. Born & raised in WNY, been a fan from their inception. I now live in significantly better climate -by choice, but still attend a game live from time to time and my fandom is as rabid as ever.

Why the reason for the inquisition? 

haha I love that quoted sentence CONCUR. Born and raised Batavia and a HUGE billsbackers group here in san diego at gamewatches it feels Just like home :-)))))

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

well I can see why the Bills would want to sell to locals sure but I had a buddy in NYC who had his season tickets faithfully for years, attended a couple games, sold a couple and donated all the rest to WNY childrens charities ..that's just the kind of guy he was though The Best...RIP Tonto

I'm sure if you wrote your ticket rep and said you were going to do what your friend did I bet that would be more than happy to sell them to you

Sounds like an amazing person

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm sure if you wrote your ticket rep and said you were going to do what your friend did I bet that would be more than happy to sell them to you

Sounds like an amazing person

yes he was...I could write some very uncomplimentary words and adjectives regarding pancreatic cancer but you catch my drift Im sure.

Edited by muppy
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Well they are open - Fruitville is real close for me so I will check them out and report back!  Thanks!!

Don’t thank me yet!   ?

It’s a greasy spoon, but many years ago they had the best wings in town (but I went to the one that closed). Not sure about today. I’d bet Casa di Pizza wings taste better, and I know it’s cleaner and fresher. 

• Like (+1) 1