Do you live in what is geographically considered Bills territory?

Do you live in Bills territory?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Bills territory?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Logic said:

The Cheerful Bullpen in downtown Portland.

It's great. Labbatt Blue on special (not usually available in most places on the west coast, generally speaking), wings, beef on weck, Shout song after every touchdown, raffles and prizes, the whole deal. Only weird part is that games start at 10am on the west coast. That's a great thing in a way, because it allows you to watch the whole game and then still have a Sunday afterwords. Or to watch the early and late games and STILL be done by 4. On the other hand, it means you're ordering a beer with your morning omelette at about 9:30. Or I mean...I guess you could just NOT order a beer with breakfast, but....ya know.

Nice. I was In Portland for last year for Christmas and the epic battle vs the pats last year (?).  I was going to go there but word on the street was it was going to be dead for the finale that meant zip vs Brady.  

If I don’t go to the thanksgiving day game vs the cowboys, I believe I’ll be spending the holiday Portland. Think you’ll hit up the bullpen on thanksgiving??  So strange to have a Bills game that day.

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Nice. I was In Portland for last year for Christmas and the epic battle vs the pats last year (?).  I was going to go there but word on the street was it was going to be dead for the finale that meant zip vs Brady.  

If I don’t go to the thanksgiving day game vs the cowboys, I believe I’ll be spending the holiday Portland. Think you’ll hit up the bullpen on thanksgiving??  So strange to have a Bills game that day.

Yeah, the bar DOES get less and less busy once the Bills are eliminated from playoff contention. It was nuts in week 17 of the year before, though. That's where I watched the Dalton miracle throw and the Bills breaking the drought, and man, what a scene.

It IS gonna be strange to have the Bills play on Thanksgiving. I've been (half) joking that it's kind of gonna ruin what is otherwise usually an enjoyable, relaxing holiday for me. ?

Gonna watch that one at home. Got NFL Gamepass. Some weeks I do Cheerful Bullpen, some weeks I watch at home. Turkey Day seems like a logical "at home" choice for that one, on account of close proximity to pie. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I live in Columbus, OH which is a College Football town and does not have one main NFL team that it supports. It’s a decent mix of nfl fan bases here but no dominant one. Lots of Steelers, Bengals, Browns but if you go to a sports bar on Sunday afternoon in the fall there are a multitude of jerseys. 

2 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Eagle Bay, just north of Old Forge.  Kinda lied though. Wasn't born but moved there when I was 2.

That is a beautiful part of the world!

2 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Eagle Bay, just north of Old Forge.  Kinda lied though. Wasn't born but moved there when I was 2.

I know where that is, driven through there may years on the way to Inlet and the Moose River Plains. 

10 hours ago, akcash said:

North Buffalo dog

Where, grew up on Summitt Ave.

9 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Lived in Crotchfester from 1985 till 2018.  Had season tixs from 1985 till 2008.  Now is sunny Florida where there are almost NO taxes compared to King Cuomo's reign.  He made me leave.

Ah moved down to the bone factory state where people up North go to die...  just kidding... but you have the heat and the hurricanes... I'll take the snow and higher taxes any day...

5 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

I say yes.  Although I live in Brooklyn, I get a kick out of asking Jets' & Giants' fans which state their teams play in.  Technically, there's only one team that calls NY home.

Yeh, I work in Yonkers and have the same kind of fun...  So you root for Jersey teams.... ha ha ha....

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Eagle Bay is a great area!  Do you live there year round?  Not many people can say that.

When our kids were young, we would rent a place for a week in the summer.

We used to climb Rocky Mt. almost every year (best view for the least effort in The Adirondacks).

Lately, with my bad knees and my wife’s fear of falling, we have been circling Moss Lake instead. 

My kids still talk about the donut shop, 25 years later. 

We love going to the Big Moose Inn for dinner.  

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I live in Columbus, OH which is a College Football town and does not have one main NFL team that it supports. It’s a decent mix of nfl fan bases here but no dominant one. Lots of Steelers, Bengals, Browns but if you go to a sports bar on Sunday afternoon in the fall there are a multitude of jerseys. 

ok so its not just a south thing then...must be just cuz I grew up in Rochester area which has no big colleges near by...when I moved down here to TN I coudln't believe how much college football ruled over NFL football...I kinda wish NY had that big school to be a fan of

18 hours ago, Gugny said:

I live 5 hours east of Orchard Park and 3.5 hours north of NYC and Boston.

Mostly Giants country.  Some Jets and Pats (more Pats than Jets due to bandwagoners).

After Josh Allen was drafted, I have noticed a lot more Bills hats, shirts, jerseys, license plate frames, etc.  Looks like formerly ashamed Bills fans are starting to become proud again.

Still outnumbered by Giants fans, though.

Basically the same here. Most of the younger crowd in the 1000 Island region are Pats fans but lots of Giants. 

Raised in WNY. Left to seek my fortune and fame in 1977 and have faithfully followed the Bills from many different locations around the country. I live in Wake Forest, NC, now, which is the land of college basketball.

I am back in WNY for now but not for much longer.  Thankfully, before the snow falls again I am headed to a warmer climate.  House #9 for the wifey and me (though it’s looking more and more like we may go for a condo with this move).

4 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Eagle Bay is a great area!  Do you live there year round?  Not many people can say that.

When our kids were young, we would rent a place for a week in the summer.

We used to climb Rocky Mt. almost every year (best view for the least effort in The Adirondacks).

Lately, with my bad knees and my wife’s fear of falling, we have been circling Moss Lake instead. 

My kids still talk about the donut shop, 25 years later. 

We love going to the Big Moose Inn for dinner.  

I used to live there, grew up there and went to school in Old Forge.  Live in Rochester now.  Just three hours away though so I visit when I can.  My folks have owned a small tourist shop in Eagle Bay for about 30 years now.  The best man at my wedding is the head chef at Big Moose Inn.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Ukpoints said:

No. 

Britain. 

Been a fan of the Bills for 30+ years. Only seen them play live twice. Once in Orchard Park (loss to the Texans in 2009) and the Wembley loss to the Jags. 

I’ll be back...

Welcome aboard!