Do you live in what is geographically considered Bills territory?

Do you live in Bills territory?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Bills territory?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly think there are more Bills fans than Falcons fans in Atlanta.  I went to the 2017 game and man that was embarrassing for the home team.

It was the BEST!  Most of the falcons fans who were there weren't even watching the game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

LA my whole life. Mostly Raider fans here but Rams base are starting to return. Chargers lagging behind. The fan base here is so mixed, everyone follows a different team. Still a decent Bills following in both LA and SD, but not like it was 25 years ago.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm in the heart of Patriot land.

May God have mercy on your soul.

39 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That's to stop all the Patriots fans who buy our seasons at a fraction of the cost of theirs

Then resell every game and make money while going to the Patriots at Bills

Yeah, their all over the highway on the way back to New England after the game.  I see them in the rest stops.

I hope they have really long faces this year.  

• Like (+1) 3

Interesting poll result.

Today I learned: 60% of TBD readers are from out of town.

Most of those are probably Ex-Pats. Though there are surely some who follow the Bills never having lived here--like Pancho Billa.

5 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Yeah, their all over the highway on the way back to New England after the game.  I see them in the rest stops.

I hope they have really long faces this year.  

Agreed!

Hopefully the tides are a changing Shaw! Been a long time coming

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

for about 12 years in college

Damn bro  12 years? 

I misworded that...it actually says 12 years in college and the years after...I meant to say 4.5 years in college and then 7.5 years after...actually it was more like 14 years total I was away now that I reconstruct the timeline....

34 minutes ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

It was the BEST!  Most of the falcons fans who were there weren't even watching the game

I was there, too.   What I remember best was leaving the stadium, with Bills fans cheering and chanting and high fiving.  It was SO cool. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I'm in Connecticut.  Definitely not Bills' territory.

Did you know that the Bills won't sell season tickets to purchasers outside "Bills' territory"?   I think they won't sell to anyone who's address is more than 200 miles from Orchard Park, or something like that.   If you call and ask for season tickets, they start by asking your zip code.  Current season ticket holders are grandfathered.  

I'm also from Ct, born and raised among Jet, Giants, and not until 2001 Patriot fans.

Now semi-retired and live among Jaguar fans. Ugh!!!!

Die hard, true blue since 1981. Go Bills!!!!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

Born and raised in Cheektowaga, but after 30 years in the Navy wound up retiring in Virginia Beach, still try to make it up there for a game when I can. 

My parents first house was 77 Cheekwood Drive..had it built..then we moved to Como Park Blvd once my sisters and brother was born.

Big news for the week:Polish Festival at Town Park.

Get back home..?

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Originally South Buffalo, now an hour south of DC. Got stationed at Quantico, VA in the late 90's and stayed in the area.

If anyone travels to Northern VA, I highly recommend Jimmy's Old Town Tavern in Herndon, VA. It's a great place to watch Bills games, great food (beef on weck, wings, Canadian beer, etc...)

2 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Born at south buffalo’s mercy hospital 

Same here!

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

Born & raised in WNY but left many years ago after getting my degrees since other parts of the country had more opportunities. Still return fairly often as long-time season ticket holder & my parents & sisters live in WNY. One sis has a house on Sheldon Rd very close to the stadium where cars park on game day. This makes it super convenient for us when we fly or drive for games.

Live in central VA now but both of my grown sons are avid Bills fans! Living here also provided the opportunity (?) to travel with @plenzmd1to the playoff game at Jags.

Where in VA?

Edited by Jerry Jabber

28 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I misworded that...it actually says 12 years in college and the years after...I meant to say 4.5 years in college and then 7.5 years after...actually it was more like 14 years total I was away now that I reconstruct the timeline....

Sounds like drugs were involved somewhere along the line.  

Left WNY for school when I was 17, but spent 18 years in “Bills Country South”, Florida. If you’re wondering where everybody went, there’s a good start! I’ve been to a few Bills games in Jax, and Jags fans have to be embarrassed by how we represent compared to what they offer. 

Now live in Atlanta in the land of.....college football fans. I think some people watch the NFL team too, on occasion. 

• Like (+1) 2