Do you live in what is geographically considered Bills territory?

Do you live in Bills territory?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Bills territory?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Nope. I was born and raised in Rochester, which would be a "Yes" in your poll. These days, though, I reside in Portland, Oregon. I see maybe one other Bills fan per month during the offseason.

Where do you watch games in portland?  My in laws live in Tigard and we may be relocating there eventually

15 minutes ago, Stenbar said:

I reside in the Town of Tonawanda. I am eating my lunch watching hole number 4 at Brighton Golf Course...

I practically lived at Brighton when I was a kid.  Junior club champion, 1972.  And I taught the kids summer program for the Rec Department for several years back in the 70's

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, k9guy32 said:

I live in Tallahassee Florida. My house is Bills Country and I see a few fans but this place is a college town, FSU, and it never really cares about the NFL.

Hey neighbor, I was born and raised in Buffalo(West Side!!) and moved to Tally in the middle of our Super Bowl run in '92. Definitely a college town just bordering on being too small, but I like it. There is actually a change in seasons with cooler weather after October. During the season, you'll see a diverse NFL crowd at The Corner Pocket. I see jerseys and hats from different teams. Yes, there is an annoying Pats fan that shows up once in a while. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ukpoints said:

No. 

Britain. 

Been a fan of the Bills for 30+ years. Only seen them play live twice. Once in Orchard Park (loss to the Texans in 2009) and the Wembley loss to the Jags. 

I’ll be back...

..keep your eye out for poster named Gunner Bill...very astute football guy from the UK as well................

• Like (+1) 1

Bills territory/Bills Country. It’s a state of mind more than geology. Born & raised in WNY, been a fan from their inception. I now live in significantly better climate -by choice, but still attend a game live from time to time and my fandom is as rabid as ever.

Why the reason for the inquisition? 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, jabu said:

Nope, Roswell, GA which is north of Atlanta. There are plenty of Bills fans here in the metro and we were heard loud and clear at the Falcons-Bills game here. Matt Ryan even said, "I guess the Bills mafia is real."

Damn .. I had some are 51 questions for you......

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Why the reason for the inquisition? 

There’s a certain part of me that was looking for a work distraction ?

But no I have always wondered if the boards here carry a more local vs out of town vibe.  Some great feedback so far  

• Like (+1) 1

Born & raised in WNY but left many years ago after getting my degrees since other parts of the country had more opportunities. Still return fairly often as long-time season ticket holder & my parents & sisters live in WNY. One sis has a house on Sheldon Rd very close to the stadium where cars park on game day. This makes it super convenient for us when we fly or drive for games.

Live in central VA now but both of my grown sons are avid Bills fans! Living here also provided the opportunity (?) to travel with @plenzmd1to the playoff game at Jags.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I'm in Connecticut.  Definitely not Bills' territory.

Did you know that the Bills won't sell season tickets to purchasers outside "Bills' territory"?   I think they won't sell to anyone who's address is more than 200 miles from Orchard Park, or something like that.   If you call and ask for season tickets, they start by asking your zip code.  Current season ticket holders are grandfathered.  

That's to stop all the Patriots fans who buy our seasons at a fraction of the cost of theirs

Then resell every game and make money while going to the Patriots at Bills

The Binghamton area is a pretty varied melting pot of favored teams. Most are Giants fans (the Super Bowl runs had a lot to do with that), then Bills and Steelers seem to be the next popular, then Jets, and from there is a pretty crazy mix.

It’s a bit of a stretch but I’m close enough to say yes I think.

3 hours ago, SDubills said:

Utica, yes

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I tended to think of that as more Giants country.  My aunt that married into the family was from there and her whole family were Giants fans 

I’m also in the Utica area. A lot of Giants and Bills fans, a smaller number of Jets fans, and a mixture of a few fans of other random teams. In general, I think I see more shirts, hats, license plate frames, and stickers for the Bills than for any other teams. However, if the Jets or Giants start to win, then that could change. 

My father in law (in his eighties) is a Giants fan because they aren’t from that new fangled, upstart AFL.