Do you live in what is geographically considered Bills territory?

Do you live in Bills territory?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Bills territory?

• Yes
    • No

15 minutes ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

I don't know, Standard Pizza in Roswell has clearly declared this Bills Country. Who am I to argue???

38660733_536745493424671_1496889526784622592_n.thumb.jpg.ac23e6015412b5ccda69924d956228da.jpg

Roswell, New Mexico?

also obviously photoshopped! 

12 minutes ago, CoachT said:

Roswell, New Mexico?

Nope, Roswell, GA which is north of Atlanta. There are plenty of Bills fans here in the metro and we were heard loud and clear at the Falcons-Bills game here. Matt Ryan even said, "I guess the Bills mafia is real."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes...born here then was out of the area for about 12 years in college and the years after but have been back since and have no plans of leaving...

Cause I love that dirty water...ohhhhh Buffalo your my home!

I am in Ontario, but much closer to Detroit than Buffalo.  The fan base here is pretty diverse, with fans of the Lions, Packers, Steelers, 49ers, Patriots and Bills.  There are not enough fans of any one team to dominate the region.  

To be fair, it was the marketing strategy of the Bills to play their games on Global TV (then CTV and City TV) every week, beginning in the late 90's that picked me up as a fan.  Watching the same team, week after week sucked me in and now I'm obsessed with all things Bills related 365 days per year.  My sons are also diehard fans of the Bills as well.

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

I'm in Connecticut.  Definitely not Bills' territory.

Did you know that the Bills won't sell season tickets to purchasers outside "Bills' territory"?   I think they won't sell to anyone who's address is more than 200 miles from Orchard Park, or something like that.   If you call and ask for season tickets, they start by asking your zip code.  Current season ticket holders are grandfathered.  

Are you sure about that?   It is not as if season tickets are flying off the shelf or am I worng on that.  I guess they can sel the tickets they way they want to.

20 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

I am in Ontario, but much closer to Detroit than Buffalo.  The fan base here is pretty diverse, with fans of the Lions, Packers, Steelers, 49ers, Patriots and Bills.  There are not enough fans of any one team to dominate the region.  

To be fair, it was the marketing strategy of the Bills to play their games on Global TV (then CTV and City TV) every week, beginning in the late 90's that picked me up as a fan.  Watching the same team, week after week sucked me in and now I'm obsessed with all things Bills related 365 days per year.  My sons are also diehard fans of the Bills as well.

I'm in St. Catharines over by the Niagara Falls border, and the spread is pretty much the same here excluding Detroit and San Fran.  I would love for there to be more of a public Bills presence here including Bills Backers bars considering our proximity to Buffalo, but I guess football culture isn't as engrained here on this side of the border.

10 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Are you sure about that?   It is not as if season tickets are flying off the shelf or am I worng on that.  I guess they can sel the tickets they way they want to.

Yes, unless they've changed the policy.   

The theory is that the distant season-ticket holders aren't fans, they're investors.  They're buying tickets to scalp on StubHub, etc.   Bills don't want fans of visiting teams to have access to a lot of tickets.  They figure that if someone local is buying the tickets, he's buying them to attend games.   Plus, they want the tickets to sell to real fans when they get good.  If a bunch of NYC guys own season tickets and the Bills and Jets are the two powers in the AFC East in five years, there will be tons of Jets fans at New Era for the Jets game.  McBeane don't want that. 

• Like (+1) 1