Do you live in what is geographically considered Bills territory?

Do you live in Bills territory?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Bills territory?

• Yes
    • No

For Bills territory I have in my head Buffalo (obviously), Rochester, Syracuse, and Ontario. Perhaps it’s another debate but Central NY like Binghamton/Utica I would tend to think leans toward the Jets/Giants?

I like that this site gives perspectives locally for tailgating and such but you also hear from out of town fans like myself.  

I live 5 hours east of Orchard Park and 3.5 hours north of NYC and Boston.

Mostly Giants country.  Some Jets and Pats (more Pats than Jets due to bandwagoners).

After Josh Allen was drafted, I have noticed a lot more Bills hats, shirts, jerseys, license plate frames, etc.  Looks like formerly ashamed Bills fans are starting to become proud again.

Still outnumbered by Giants fans, though.

• Like (+1) 1

nope - deep south Florida; although i will say in the 3 years i've lived here (moved here after 18 years in LA) i'm still trying to figure this fanbase out.  I get it a lot of transplants and football recognition but i'm not sure 'fan' by its definition describes everyone.

for the last 11 years, my best friend (Fins fan whole life, lives in Miami) and I have attended the Bills v Fins in miami, regardless of where i've lived,  and it's not like any other football game i've attended (LOVE football in general, i'll go to a game just to be there, even if i don't like the teams playing), home games in Miami is almost like an event to congregate vs watch a football game.

Obviously had to answer as a “no” in metro Atl, but to be hyper technical, at my house on a half acre I’ve declared a sovereign Bills “fiefdom” where all who enter shall be forced to put up with seeing me wear nonstop Bills gear when I’m present, so...this was not an easy poll answer in retrospect?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm in Connecticut.  Definitely not Bills' territory.

Did you know that the Bills won't sell season tickets to purchasers outside "Bills' territory"?   I think they won't sell to anyone who's address is more than 200 miles from Orchard Park, or something like that.   If you call and ask for season tickets, they start by asking your zip code.  Current season ticket holders are grandfathered.  

14 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Obviously had to answer as a “no” in metro Atl, but to be hyper technical, at my house on a half acre I’ve declared a sovereign Bills “fiefdom” where all who enter shall be forced to put up with seeing me wear nonstop Bills gear when I’m present, so...this was not an easy poll answer in retrospect?

I don't know, Standard Pizza in Roswell has clearly declared this Bills Country. Who am I to argue???

38660733_536745493424671_1496889526784622592_n.thumb.jpg.ac23e6015412b5ccda69924d956228da.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

erie PA. so northwest tri state area. buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh are all basically 1:45 away. its a good mix but its more "stiller" country than anything else..... us bills and browns fans get along just fine as we've both suffered together and none of us can tolerate steelers fans.

• Like (+1) 1