Baker Mayfield thought the Patriots would trade up to draft him

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It looks as if you are arguing just to argue again.  

P.S.  No one is forcing you to post about this insignificant topic. 

Wasn't arguing, made a comment.  There is a difference.  

I just find it interesting how you can come up with all these narratives in your OP off of his very simple statement of answering a question where he said that going into the draft he was not aware the Browns were going to take him and thought they were going to pass on him and the Pats were the ones who planned on making a trade up to get him.  

I am am very curious how you get to a place off of that comment where you can question if that’s him being a “deuchebag”, question as if it indicates he has some sort of grudge, etc etc.  

Honestly just feels like you are going out of your way to slander him for some reason here.  

53 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wasn't arguing, made a comment.  There is a difference.  

I just find it interesting how you can come up with all these narratives in your OP off of his very simple statement of answering a question where he said that going into the draft he was not aware the Browns were going to take him and thought they were going to pass on him and the Pats were the ones who planned on making a trade up to get him.  

I am am very curious how you get to a place off of that comment where you can question if that’s him being a “deuchebag”, question as if it indicates he has some sort of grudge, etc etc.  

Honestly just feels like you are going out of your way to slander him for some reason here.  

Honestly ...  you read to much into these topics.  

Lets say I was making this up (being too mean to BM)  Maybe some positive comments might change my mind.

in closing  

Douche Bag 
Similar to ass(hole).
A Basic Jerk, A person that does shi tty, insensitive, and hurtful things without caring. 
Often thinks highly of themselves.

It all tied into this from the other thread. 

Mayfield told ESPN that beating the Bengals was a highlight of his rookie season, in part because Jackson was on the opposing sideline.

“I’m not gonna lie to you and say that the first time I played Hue did not feel good. It’s human nature to want to get revenge,” Mayfield said.

Revenge??  Revenge???   This =  douchebaggery  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 7/18/2019 at 2:18 PM, Forward Progress said:

I wanted to like the Browns after so many years of struggling.  However...

The personality of the Browns' players are wearing on me... between the cockyness of Mayfield and the me-first attitude of OBJ, I find it really hard to like this team.  Just another team to add to my hate list, topped by the Pats*.

OBJ: Felt disrespected by Giants, mulled retiring

Halftime week 2?   Or better 10 minutes before kick off 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Honestly ...  you read to much into these topics.  

Lets say I was making this up (being too mean to BM)  Maybe some positive comments might change my mind.

in closing  

Douche Bag 
Similar to ass(hole).
A Basic Jerk, A person that does shi tty, insensitive, and hurtful things without caring. 
Often thinks highly of themselves.

It all tied into this from the other thread. 

Revenge??  Revenge???   This =  douchebaggery  

You posed your questions based on the comments you linked to.  Now you’re pulling unrelated stuff to justify the far fetching negative questions you created off of something else?  lol

Edited by Alphadawg7

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Me too. He might rub some people the wrong way but I love his confidence. I would never bet against Baker 

Yeah, I kinda hated him in college.  He seemed like he had little man syndrome.  But he just plays with a chip on his shoulder.  I do think he will be humble in some game and learn to tone it down.  But he is a baller. 

On 7/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, Happy Gilmore said:

I am just glad the Patriots didn't get him.  If they did, that dynasty would go on for another 15 years.

Image result for kramer gif
Edited by HOUSE