Now we know why Trump was looking to buy the Bills

Guffalo

I guess he thought the Jills were still there

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unearthed-nbc-footage-appears-show-121514718.html

"

The 1992 video shows a wild-haired Trump with Epstein at Mar-a-Lago, apparently pointing at and discussing young women who are dancing close to them. The women were reportedly cheerleaders for the Buffalo Bills, who were in town for a game against the Miami Dolphins.

While their discussion is pretty much inaudible, at one point Trump is seen pointing toward the women and appears to say in Epstein’s ear: “Look at her, back there.… She’s hot.” Epstein appears to agree, then Trump says something else that makes Epstein double up with laughter"

1 minute ago, Guffalo said:

"

The 1992 video shows a wild-haired Trump with Epstein at Mar-a-Lago, apparently pointing at and discussing young women who are dancing close to them. The women were reportedly cheerleaders for the Buffalo Bills, who were in town for a game against the Miami Dolphins.

While their discussion is pretty much inaudible, at one point Trump is seen pointing toward the women and appears to say in Epstein’s ear: “Look at her, back there.… She’s hot.” Epstein appears to agree, then Trump says something else that makes Epstein double up with laughter"

Well ain't THAT a pisser!

• Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

"

tenor.gif?itemid=11553550

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Awwww come on, we don't bite... well, most of us don't.

It’s not the concern of getting bit that keeps me away from PPP. It’s mostly because I enjoy the humor of many people on TBD/OTW, and I found out from a few visits to PPP that some people have some pretty wacko social/economic/political thoughts. The lack of knowledge about other people’s thoughts enables me to ignore that stuff and just enjoy the humor. 

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Awwww come on, we don't bite... well, most of us don't.

that is true.   however / unfortunately, it is the few grouches that do ruin it for some 

besides word travels fast 

half the PPP will be in here 

and then by default   I'll end up there 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

It’s not the concern of getting bit that keeps me away from PPP. It’s mostly because I enjoy the humor of many people on TBD/OTW, and I found out from a few visits to PPP that some people have some pretty wacko social/economic/political thoughts. The lack of knowledge about other people’s thoughts enables me to ignore that stuff and just enjoy the humor. 

I have found this too.  I think that as more of my issue than theirs, but I do understand your point.

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

this is well put.