Vikings RB Thomas gets 3-game suspension

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27203706/vikings-rb-thomas-gets-3-game-suspension

Minnesota Vikings running back Roc Thomas will be suspended for the first three games of the 2019 season without pay for violating the NFL's policy and program on substances of abuse, the league announced Tuesday.

Thomas, 23, was arrested on Jan. 16 and charged with felony drug possession after Dakota County police officers found 143.28 grams of marijuana (or just over five ounces) in his Mendota Heights, Minnesota, apartment. Police also confiscated just over $15,800 in cash, a .45-caliber handgun and two handgun magazines.

When will these guys smarten up?? 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

. Police also confiscated just over $15,800 in cash, a .45-caliber handgun and two handgun magazines.

Sounds like some prime Asset Forfeiture. That money almost certainly commited a crime.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27203706/vikings-rb-thomas-gets-3-game-suspension

Minnesota Vikings running back Roc Thomas will be suspended for the first three games of the 2019 season without pay for violating the NFL's policy and program on substances of abuse, the league announced Tuesday.

Thomas, 23, was arrested on Jan. 16 and charged with felony drug possession after Dakota County police officers found 143.28 grams of marijuana (or just over five ounces) in his Mendota Heights, Minnesota, apartment. Police also confiscated just over $15,800 in cash, a .45-caliber handgun and two handgun magazines.

This sounds like it’s a bit beyond smoking dem occasional tweeds

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This sounds like it’s a bit beyond smoking dem occasional tweeds

Exactly.  The idiot is dealing.  HE'S ALREADY ***** RICH!!!!

There was a Miami RB years ago who went to prison (I believe) for dealing drugs.  It boggles my mind.

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

There was a Miami RB years ago who went to prison (I believe) for dealing drugs.  It boggles my mind.

over a 1/4 of a pound of weed ...  

I'd say if looks like dealing 

but 

then I saw this and said .... personal consumption for Billy Ray Cyrus??

f4667ff4-20df-4d8b-b7ee-3e9bc67e2aa5_800

5 ounces is really not that much at all. Personal consumption is completely realistic here, especially if he entertains. Thats's a completely legal amount in a lot of places that have legalized. $1000 street value/$500 from a dispensary.

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

5 ounces is really not that much at all. Personal consumption is completely realistic here, especially if he entertains. Thats's a completely legal amount in a lot of places that have legalized. $1000 street value/$500 from a dispensary.

How many people is he entertaining?

When I was a smoker, an ounce would last a LONG time. Like a few weeks.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Answer: never.

...and yet ANOTHER......SMH..............

Cards release Harrison after arrest warrant issued

ESPN 12:01PM

The Arizona Cardinals have released offensive tackle Desmond Harrison after a warrant was issued for his arrest on felony charges of assault in North Carolina.

A Greensboro police spokesman told multiple news outlets that an incident report was filed Tuesday. The charges would be assault on a person by strangulation and assault on a female by a male.

Further details of the case were not immediately available. The Cardinals did not address why they released Harrison.

Harrison joined the Cardinals in June after the team claimed him off waivers from the Cleveland Browns. After joining the Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2018, Harrison started eight games at left tackle.

In a corresponding roster move, the Cardinals agreed to terms with defensive back Jalen Thompson, a supplemental draft pick, to a four-year contract.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

In that vein, a 3 game suspension could be the least of his worries. With the cash, and QTY he might be doing time. 

5 Z’s is one hell of a personal stash unless he’s just lighting a pile of it on fire and inhaling 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

over a 1/4 of a pound of weed ...  

I'd say if looks like dealing 

but 

then I saw this and said .... personal consumption for Billy Ray Cyrus??

f4667ff4-20df-4d8b-b7ee-3e9bc67e2aa5_800

....naw.......probably kale...................

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why did he go to state which enforces wacky weed?

Two constants in the universe,  Hydrogen and Stupidity...... 

Yet another another example.