What is/was your favorite Pop Tart flavor?

11 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Frosted Blueberry! I have been eating them for years despite protests from my late mother and every girlfriend that I have had. How could such a fine food cause such out lash!

Frosted blueberry is obviously the choice. But it’s been decades. Then those toaster strudel things with the icing on top became my thing, and now I go with a stinkin’ banana and skim milk. 

43 minutes ago, Augie said:

Frosted blueberry is obviously the choice. But it’s been decades. Then those toaster strudel things with the icing on top became my thing, and now I go with a stinkin’ banana and skim milk. 

don't forget the Metamucil

48 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh I know...I still toast a few on some Saturday mornings. Ha! I like the cashew almond milk and bran cereal. 

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

We need you to go to 7/11 in the morning. 

Get the blueberry and give us a review ???

Speaking of 7/11...they have a carrot cake near the brewed coffee. An individually wrapped little chunk with cream cheese frosting! Not every day but once in awhile if I am in there.

16 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I don't eat them anymore, but when I did, chocolate with chocolate frosting was my favorite.

Fess up, guys. How many times did you watch this before scrolling down to the rest of the thread?

Six, here.

I hit double digits with ease.

If forced to eat the entire thing, unfrosted strawberry. I'd normally just break the end crusts off and eat those and throw the middle jelly part in the trash where it belonged.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

If forced to eat the entire thing, unfrosted strawberry. I'd normally just break the end crusts off and eat those and throw the middle jelly part in the trash where it belonged.

^^ this

They rarely reside in my cupboards but if they do, unfrosted, strawberry then blueberry and untoasted and i prefer the edges over the middle.

for some reason i get a hankering more for them when camping.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/17/2019 at 10:09 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

You can't just take a bite out of a pop tart.  You need to caress the pastry with your lips, then use a little tongue and then you take a slow bite with a little moan.

This is the proper way to eat ice cream and pop tarts.

Jenna Fischer eating ice cream

I need to marry her

• Like (+1) 1