We survived, people. The NFL offseason is officially over -- at least for an eighth of the league.  

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

See, in Jersey, the sun disappears from like October to March. I like the sun. Ergo, summer for the win

I can’t be mad at you for that.

However, food for thought—not that I agree with all of the reasoning, but still, some folks who spend much of the year without sun, not just a few weeks, are able to boast being the “happiest” nations on Earth:

https://time.com/collection/guide-to-happiness/4706590/scandinavia-world-happiness-report-nordics/

33 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm outside from today until sunday.  we have a patio party tonight, then going up to the thousand islands for a canadian/american festival and some boating.  it's going to feel perfect.  i love the fall too, but i just know what's coming from january to may, and i hate it.

So much this

18 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I can’t be mad at you for that.

However, food for thought—not that I agree with all of the reasoning, but still, some folks who spend much of the year without sun, not just a few weeks, are able to boast being the “happiest” nations on Earth:

https://time.com/collection/guide-to-happiness/4706590/scandinavia-world-happiness-report-nordics/

Yeah, but they're Euro and weird. lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

See, in Jersey, the sun disappears from like October to March. I like the sun. Ergo, summer for the win

How do the guidos keep their tan during this period of time?

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Good genes.    My tan lasts almost to January. 

If you feel the need (I never have) ....  Tanning beds and sprays.  Or go on a winter Holiday somewhere warm 

I guess if you're of Italian or Greek descent, you are naturally inclined to having a darker complexion.  I can see guidos supplementing this with sprays and tanning beds.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I guess if you're of Italian or Greek descent, you are naturally inclined to having a darker complexion.  I can see guidos supplementing this with sprays and tanning beds.

so can I but .... even though I love to get a nice tan ...  there is only so far I am willing to go to get one.  

Mediterranean skin has its benefits