We survived, people. The NFL offseason is officially over -- at least for an eighth of the league.  

54 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is kind of dumb.  It's almost as dumb as drinking different beers for different occasions.

what about different seasons?

some things just go down better in the summer.

1 hour ago, teef said:

i'm just giving you a tough time.  but why don't you think people enjoy the summer?  because they're excited for football to start?  i absolutely love the summer.  in fact, i'm already bummed so much of it is over.  i'm also excited for football to start.  i'm not sure why that's hard to grasp.

100% agree here.... always a bittersweet time of year coming up. i'm just completely AMPED for the season to start but also sad to feel summer slipping away.... i'd suspect I wouldn't be so torn if I didn't live in the Lake effect butthole of America here in Erie, PA.....

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

110 degree heat index and 78% humidity might just change your mind 

but otherwise I agree 

Yeah, I’m seeing many friends & relatives in WNY whining & crying over this. It’s been like this for 8 weeks here in Florida.

It’s called Summer.

As for the Bills, they should get an exemption from the League and be in camp now for having NINE brand new players on offense. But they won’t, cuz it’s self-inflicted..

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

what about different seasons?

some things just go down better in the summer.

100% agree here.... always a bittersweet time of year coming up. i'm just completely AMPED for the season to start but also sad to feel summer slipping away.... i'd suspect I wouldn't be so torn if I didn't live in the Lake effect butthole of America here in Erie, PA.....

This was a joke which reference another thread in which a TBD user could not grasp the concept of different beers for different times.  Summer beers are a perfect example.

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah, I’m seeing many friends & relatives in WNY whining & crying over this. It’s been like this for 8 weeks here in Florida.

It’s called Summer.

As for the Bills, they should get an exemption from the League and be in camp now for having NINE brand new players on offense. But they won’t, cuz it’s self-inflicted..

I was just up to  Irondequoit and Webster for the 4th .  

It was hot, partly cloudy afternoon rain, but nothing like Florida or Virginia,  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jrb1979 said:

What does that have anything to do with what I posted? Do people not enjoy the summer?

I don't, but it hovers between 95-110 down here the whole time, so that's why. The other 9 months of the year are pretty great. 

I'll always have a place in my heart for bitter cold snowy days, though.

Just now, Gugny said:

This was a joke which reference another thread in which a TBD user could not grasp the concept of different beers for different times.  Summer beers are a perfect example.

well then... don't I feel left out and silly now....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Seasonal beers? ? Pffffft. 

Nothing manly about it. Wouldn't be caught dead sipping on an opaque orange beer.

But Hey! If you ladies like it, enjoy! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was just up to  Irondequoit and Webster for the 4th .  

It was hot, partly cloudy afternoon rain, but nothing like Florida or Virginia,  

it was nice here on the 4th.  i personally love that kind of heat.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Seasonal beers? ? Pffffft. 

Nothing manly about it. Wouldn't be caught dead sipping on an opaque orange beer.

But Hey! If you ladies like it, enjoy! 

I don't drink that fruity crap, either!!!

But after mowing the lawn or having a few hours of outdoor sex, I'd rather knock back a few Labatt Lights than a few IPAs.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 416BillsFan said:

It's been eerie. No QB controversy, surprise retirements, coaches eating dog food....

?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

What are your favorite nads?

Doze.

5 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

I am not thrilled the Pats, Jets, and Dolphins are all starting TC earlier than we are. They are gaining an advantage.

????

the majority of camps open 3 weeks prior to their first pre season game bu league rules.

How the other early birds got started sooner, I dunno