We survived, people. The NFL offseason is officially over -- at least for an eighth of the league.  

Summers are so short in most of the country, that it's crazy so many hate hot weather. There is lots to do in this nice weather, that you can't do in winter. Who doesn't like going to theme parks, go to the beach or camp. 

10 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Summers are so short in most of the country, that it's crazy so many hate hot weather. There is lots to do in this nice weather, that you can't do in winter. Who doesn't like going to theme parks, go to the beach or camp. 

Who doesn't like having to not put on layers to go outside?

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

aren't you the guy that thought only people from wny drink light beer?

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

What does that have anything to do with what I posted? Do people not enjoy the summer?

i'm just giving you a tough time.  but why don't you think people enjoy the summer?  because they're excited for football to start?  i absolutely love the summer.  in fact, i'm already bummed so much of it is over.  i'm also excited for football to start.  i'm not sure why that's hard to grasp.

31 minutes ago, teef said:

but why don't you think people enjoy the summer?  because they're excited for football to start?  i absolutely love the summer.  in fact, i'm already bummed so much of it is over.  i'm also excited for football to start. 

This is kind of dumb.  It's almost as dumb as drinking different beers for different occasions.