We survived, people. The NFL offseason is officially over -- at least for an eighth of the league.  

We survived, people. The NFL offseason is officially over -- at least for an eighth of the league.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036038/article/broncos-among-four-teams-reporting-for-training-camp

Wednesday marks the first day of training camp for four organizations: the Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens, Arizona Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks.

The Broncos will see both their rookies and veterans report to the UCHealth Training Center, Englewood, CO, while Arizona, Baltimore and Seattle will only have their first-year players report. Veterans will show up to the latter three camps one week later on July 24. ....... 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I can feel the pain of a long offseason some of you guys have been feeling cuz I used to feel that way... Me personally though, just been enjoying this summer... It would be better if my damn Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid would arrive already smh... Been waiting over a month n a half... If your offseason wait is as impatient as I am with this new car, then I feel your pain...

39 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I can feel the pain of a long offseason some of you guys have been feeling cuz I used to feel that way... Me personally though, just been enjoying this summer... It would be better if my damn Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid would arrive already smh... Been waiting over a month n a half... If your offseason wait is as impatient as I am with this new car, then I feel your pain...

Yeah, man. The older I get the less I wish summer away for ANY reason.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

110 degree heat index and 78% humidity might just change your mind 

31 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

but otherwise I agree 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

but otherwise I agree 

Every day the past two weeks has been above 90 and 75+% humidity.

Don't care. Beats freezing one's nads off.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Is the delivery driver driving like 5 mph from Mexico or something?

• Haha (+1) 1

har har 

The Denver Broncos report today for physicals and, later in the day, an initial meeting with new head coach Vic Fangio. As participants in the annual Hall of Fame game, the Broncos (along with the Falcons) are eligible to start early.

Starting late for Denver may be rookie quarterback Drew Lock. The second-round pick is unsigned; according to Mike Klis of 9News.com, Lock is holding out for a quarterback premium. 

Lock is represented by CAA, which isn’t bashful about driving a hard bargain for rookie draft picks.

https://sports.yahoo.com/broncos-report-camp-today-likely-131212822.html

45 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

but otherwise I agree 

Yep, I'm just outside of Philly in Delaware.....upper 90s all week and 100 on Saturday

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is the delivery driver driving like 5 mph from Mexico or something?

Supposedly it was held up for inspection and the dealer said that if somebody tried to order the same model that I did, that there’s a 6 month wait... Idk how much truth there is to that but I can tell you that I’m on the road everyday. I drive for a living and I’m yet to see a 2019 Toyota RAV4 xse hybrid anywhere... I see a lot of XLE models but not the XSE... 

38 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Supposedly it was held up for inspection and the dealer said that if somebody tried to order the same model that I did, that there’s a 6 month wait... Idk how much truth there is to that but I can tell you that I’m on the road everyday. I drive for a living and I’m yet to see a 2019 Toyota RAV4 xse hybrid anywhere... I see a lot of XLE models but not the XSE... 

What program is this through?

28 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

i am 25 miles northwest of philly.. looking at record heat like you say..

It's no joke, my dude. here in SJ, it was a BEAUTIFUL June, but Hell has arrived on earth in July.

Still better than January, though.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

By the time you get it the tariffs will have gone up 10 more times LOL

• Haha (+1) 1