Aerosmith's 1970s Touring Van Found

TSNBDSC

29 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Hopefully van will be updated to be handicap friendly.

Soon they will be singing 'shuffle this way'?

I remember seeing when they found the van, but doing thinkni watched to see if they bought it. Looking at the one photo, it looks like they kinda restored it but left some rust and petina to look unrestored which i think is kinda dumb for a vehicle where they replaced most of the original from a donor vehicle.

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Steven Tyler is obnoxious.

I always thought that song he sing where dude looks like a lady was hypocritical.

Albeit a very ugly one, but that dude looks like a tranny.

Probably get banned for that comment.

Just now, I am the egg man said:

That be acceptable to say when the song came out. Maybe why he grew facial hair since then.

Haha I don't follow them. I just knew he sounded like garbage when he did the superbowl which is awhile ago now.

39 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Haha I don't follow them. I just knew he sounded like garbage when he did the superbowl which is awhile ago now.

Anyone who regularly follows touring music acts who peaked 20 or more years ago.....

......well, I don't get that.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 1

Aerosmith gets called a Boston band but it was really spawned in New Hampshire's Lake Sunapee region, where Steven Tyler (real name Tallarico, his family ran car dealerships) used to vacation, as did Joe Perry's family. They did gigged as "The Stranguers" at local bars.

Edited by PromoTheRobot