Is it okay for men to wear flip flops in public?

I think flip flops are California mandatory. Don't wear them as much as I used too...faux pas'd and early on wore sneakers instead of flip flops. Legs got dark, feet have been Casper ? white...I can't go out like that. 

On 7/16/2019 at 11:24 AM, Gugny said:

I see a lot of guys wearing flip-flops with jeans.

I will amend my previous post with this: Flip-flops with jeans is NOT a good look. If it's cool enough to wear jeans, then put some regular shoes/sneakers on.

19 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I'll wear my Teva's anywhere

image.png.f2ffdec17d2ddf067e4cd402e36df93f.png

Through my 20's to 40's my name was synonymous with teva's, i loved them and honestly didn't know they were still out there.

the last 21 years i've lived in long beach and most recently south Florida, I have the luxury of working from home so i have some form of sandal on 85% of my time (when i'm not barefoot).  in fact i get cranky when i have to put shoes on.

Flip Flops are no longer part of my 'sandal life'; a long and difficult 'bout with Plantar Fasciitis a few years ago led me to Birks and i've not switched since, i even have all rubber Birks for poolside and Birk insoles for my dress shoes.

but if Teva's are still out there i'll definitely look them up, will be handy on the dive boat. 

On 7/16/2019 at 7:41 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Outside of the beach or pool.....in general.  Movie theater, grocery store, ball game, bar with friends etc....

Absolutely not.

Women. Yes.

Men? LOL. Grow up.

Ans if this were the BBMB, T&C would infraction you for a call out thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Absolutely not.

Women. Yes.

Men? LOL. Grow up.

Ans if this were the BBMB, T&C would infraction you for a call out thread.

Fortunately BBMB is gone.  Bad news is we have migrants from there.

Flip flops no but sandals I wear because they are good for my feet.

And I work at government agency and have had no issues there as long as I also wear socks.

46 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are these Jay's feet?

@Jay_Fixit

Best answer in this thread.

I would hope not lol

And no they certainly are not mine either, just some random person in flops ☠️

Some don't like the flops and choose to just go barefoot....

15-photos-des-pieds-les-plus-étranges-que-vous-allez-voir-de-votre-vie-la-dernière-est-à-vomir-14.jpg

On 7/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

I will amend my previous post with this: Flip-flops with jeans is NOT a good look. If it's cool enough to wear jeans, then put some regular shoes/sneakers on.

I disagree. Jean's go with ANYTHING.