Greatest Signature Moves

22 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Donte Whitner's back tackle.

The good ol' Backle!!!

It's like Rob Johnson and Kyle Orton's Sackle move. Just throw yourself down behind the line of scrimmage when there is no pressure and wait to be sacked!!!

9 hours ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Image result for dan carpenter in the face meme

Right in the snozer... Never the same after that lol

18 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Ah! There it is!

Here's 2 by Randall Cunningham, a 91 yard punt against the Giants and a 95 yard TD pass in to the wind against the Bills. Stopped drinking during the game after the TD play. Was in the aisle waiting to sprint to the can, saw Bruce coming free towards Cunningham in the end zone, made my move to the can expecting to see the score 26-9 when I got back to my seat. Instead, it's 24-16.

Edited by Steve O

Jerry Seinfeld's clockwise swirl has the be signature move of all time.

David Puddy thought the move un-original.

The move was so complex, George Costanza needed a cheat sheet.

Jerry invents a new move he does during sex and is mad when he finds out that Elaine's boyfriend, a mechanic does it too. Elaine loves the move but Jerry convinces him to stop using the move since it was originally Jerry's. The boyfriend tells Elaine that he has other moves but she is not enthused. Jerry later needs the assistance of the mechanic so Elaine's boyfriend can use the move again. Jerry tells George about the move but he gets it wrong and uses a bit too much knuckle at first. But the next time around George gets it right as he wrote down the move and followed the instructions during sex. His girlfriend discovers this and is furious.