Biggest Bills Madden Snub?

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I use the route adjuster on broken plays for big pass plays. You can also use it when scrambling to adjust your WR to block like you said

When scrambling flick the right analog in the direction you want your WR to change direction too. It will adjust the closest WR

So imagine foster on a drag from left to right. They are in zone... You scramble right with him and flick up... He now dashes up the sideline and toasts the zone coverage running free for a 40+ yard play

*** Also they now have a THROW ON RUN STAT.. I think Allen's is higher than his normal accuracy

Don't set your feet when scrambling and throwing, just let it rip

Maybe it was Tyrod's throw on run when I tried it. Nerfed his accuracy to beyond physical reality. Although maybe if I'm not using route adjuster the QB is throwing to some non-existent route the play predetermined

But when the WR hits the sideline from his crossing and I throw. On the run or set.. I honestly can't tell you where the ball is going to go. I had way too many picks and get so mad. 

Throwing deeper might be easier 

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Maybe it was Tyrod's throw on run when I tried it. Nerfed his accuracy to beyond physical reality. Although maybe if I'm not using route adjuster the QB is throwing to some non-existent route the play predetermined

Both TT and Allen's accuracy are subpar in Madden ... So even when you do the perfect throw on run it will still sometimes sail 10 yards over into the safety's hand..  just stupid Madden 

The route adjuster is what takes players from good to great. It's what Allen does in real life

Running right with shady running into the right flat and then re routing him back left across the field is also super deadly

Haha got yourself a little Favre in you. I love throwing way across the field with Allen. It's effective. Gunslinger

I'll usually find my wideout wherever he his. Defender AI let's it happen all game. Spam it until you see the other player switching to the middle looking to pick you

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Both TT and Allen's accuracy are subpar in Madden ... So even when you do the perfect throw on run it will still sometimes sail 10 yards over into the safety's hand..  just stupid Madden 

The route adjuster is what takes players from good to great. It's what Allen does in real life

Running right with shady running into the right flat and then re routing him back left across the field is also super deadly

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Haha got yourself a little Favre in you. I love throwing way across the field with Allen. It's effective. Gunslinger

You literally need his 99 thp to do it lol

Thank God he had the Arm of a Greek god

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You literally need his 99 thp to do it lol

Thank God he had the Arm of a Greek god

Right. The ranked players never go up against Bills so they don't always figure that out

Maybe you can. But I think without Tyrod or JA's running threat these Bills teams could never possibly beat ranked teams. It's the only thing that moves the chains

It might be a "dumb game" but i learned a ton about football from madden.  The different routes, attacking coverages, offensive and defensive strategies, among other things.  I knew more about nfl rosters and especially the Bills which helped watching games from the stands.  I made quite a bit of money playing competitively.

I love Madden.  Unfortunately i don't have the time to dedicate anymore so I can't compete on console anymore.  There is a pretty good Madden mobile game.  Although this year wasn't great the previous 3 were excellent.  New season starts end of month if anyone is interested.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/17/2019 at 9:14 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Is there anything more pathetic than crying about Madden ratings?  I’m so mad I won’t play the game and it sucks now.  What a bunch of babies (players and fans alike).  Yes all the people at Madden are completely biased against your team!

Yup and they do updates.  And stick with me here.  If the Bills are better than people think, they will be given boosts!

Yeah... I never understood when people got mad prior to the season about rankings, because if we prove to be good, our in-game team will be updated to reflect that!

So what if you think they got worse ratings than they deserve? If those players end up playing how you believe they will, the game will then fix that too! Problem solved!

At the same time, it is kind of fun to see what non-Bills fans think of our team & players. It's not like these guys are just guessing either... It's not an exact science, but believe it or not, they do spend an extensive amount of time researching players. Of course not EVERYONE can get the same amount of attention, but they're not just throwing out random numbers because they don't care about accuracy.

On 7/18/2019 at 5:17 PM, Buffalo716 said:

That definitely sucks when it happens, but at the same time it's impossible to simulate a player's REAL accuracy in game by just pressing "X" when you see a player open...

The game simulates your player's movement, trajectory, arm strength, fatigue, speed, awareness, etc. against the opposing defensive scheme, defender's stats, and soooo many other factors... and all we need to do is flick an analogue stick or tap a button. 

Plus, in reality there are plenty of times Allen, Tyrod, and other QB's sail a pass 10 yards short/over an open WR, or don't see them at all. Sometimes they just get the ball batted down, sometimes they throw a horrible wobbler or just launch it into the dirt. 

There's only so much a game can do with all the real life variables, so they have to factor in a group of stats that include awareness and accuracy, where sometimes the RNG just isn't in your favor. It sucks, but if it didn't exist, all QB's would essentially handle the same.