Biggest Bills Madden Snub?

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Wow, B7, really?  Man, I thought the lowest in the League last year to start was a 73 or 72.

Damn.

FYI - for the uninitiated, it is not unusal for the Bills to start out at around a 77 or even 78.

I played a game of Madden last night with the Bills on 19 because I couldn't sleep

They are a 74 and bottom 2 since last Madden update ?

Doubt it will change that much for opening day Madden 20

I spanked a kid last night who was using the Rams lol

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I played a game of Madden last night with the Bills on 19 because I couldn't sleep

If you know how to use the Bills, they can be pretty damned good. Allen is a hell of a scrambler in the game, and throwing bullet passes and long bombs with his arm strength can be lethal. Coupling that with a diverse zone defense and manually controlling Tremaine Edmunds and prowling the field for picks will equal wins. 

As much as I was able to find success with the Bills in '19, they should be downright deadly in '20, what with Smokey Brown on one side and Foster and the other and Beasley in the slot, not to mention the improved o-line. Should be fun.

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

If you know how to use the Bills, they can be pretty damned good. Allen is a hell of a scrambler in the game, and throwing bullet passes and long bombs with his arm strength can be lethal. Coupling that with a diverse zone defense and manually controlling Tremaine Edmunds and prowling the field for picks will equal wins. 

As much as I was able to find success with the Bills in '19, they should be downright deadly in '20, what with Smokey Brown on one side and Foster and the other and Beasley in the slot, not to mention the improved o-line. Should be fun.

Definitely. I've exclusively used the Bills for 20 years and I'm so used to them

I rarely lose and Allen is a great Dual threat and shady is a heck of a receiving back

The D is stout 2

55 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

???

?

???

F*** THEM, B716, THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!

My apologies to the Board for my veiled profanity, but jeepers, come on!

EDIT - honestly, I am still thinking it.  This is going to bug me for the rest of the day.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

......bulletin board time........:thumbsup:

Tre’Davious White: Bills will use Madden ratings as “extra motivation”

Posted by Josh Alper on July 16, 2019, 12:14 PM EDT

The release of this year’s Madden ratings has generated responses around the football world, including many players who feel their digital counterparts have been underrated by the game’s designers.

According to cornerback Tre'Davious White, that group includes him and his teammates with the Bills. Safety Micah Hyde got the team’s highest ranking at 86, White is an 85 and two players — linebacker Lorenzo Alexander and running back LeSean McCoy — are rated as 82s in this year’s game.

White said on NFL Network that he felt the Bills were “robbed” and that the team will use it as fuel for the coming season.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/16/tredavious-white-bills-will-use-madden-ratings-as-extra-motivation/

.....he FINALLY wakes up and shows up and he's butt hurt?.....um ok.......

Eric Ebron salty about his Madden rating

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 16, 2019, 5:02 AM EDT

Eric Ebron led all tight ends with 14 touchdowns last season, then added another in the playoffs. But his Madden rating doesn’t reflect that.

Ebron, who had a breakout year in his first season in Indianapolis in 2018, has an 86 rating in Madden, tying him with Hunter Henry as the 10th-best tight end in the NFL.

In a series of tweets, Ebron asked how the hell you can have an 86 rating with 15 touchdowns, described himself as “salty” and said of Madden, “It’s obvious they don’t know me.”

I don't usually buy much into the "extra motivation" "chip on shoulders" "us against the world" "get respect" thing... yet really love the Tre'Davious White interview. You can feel the bond between the players, their desire to collectively stick it to the NFL and media. I love it.

21 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

They did say that player overalls would be much lower this year, so 75-77 is your average NFL starter

Exactly. I went through and looked at a lot of teams' players, and they look down overall.

It's not like they overrated a lot of players this year either. Allen being a 74 is actually pretty generous considering the numbers got lowered overall. Ed Oliver being just 1 point off from being the top rated rookie is pretty favorable too. 

• Like (+1) 1

Is there anything more pathetic than crying about Madden ratings?  I’m so mad I won’t play the game and it sucks now.  What a bunch of babies (players and fans alike).  Yes all the people at Madden are completely biased against your team!

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Exactly. I went through and looked at a lot of teams' players, and they look down overall.

It's not like they overrated a lot of players this year either. Allen being a 74 is actually pretty generous considering the numbers got lowered overall. Ed Oliver being just 1 point off from being the top rated rookie is pretty favorable too. 

Yup and they do updates.  And stick with me here.  If the Bills are better than people think, they will be given boosts!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/16/2019 at 1:25 PM, Logic said:

The funniest thing to me are the people who claim they don't care a lick about Madden or that it's silly, but still feel the need to comment in the Madden thread EVERY SINGLE YEAR to remind us how cool and superior they are.

I’m glad you find humor in it. I’ll keep ‘em coming every time I see these kids game posts.

23 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, true.

Hey 716, I always have problems finding this...didtey give an overall team ranking, or are they just teasing you with the players?

It seems like that do that every year and i don't believe it is as simple as adding up the 53 ratings and dividing by 53.

Man, I believe this will be about the umpteenth Madden in the umpteenth years where we are not at least an 80.

If you slow down the Madden video that was released you can vaguely see the overall of teams

Looks like the Bills are 77 or 78

• Thank you (+1) 1