Biggest Bills Madden Snub?

2 hours ago, Chemical said:

not the question but thanks for your contribution

It’s a message board my man.  You’re welcome.  

Id day the biggest snubs would be Long and Feliciano who are rated 5+ lower than our 7th rd pick this year.  Knox only being 1 higher than Sweeney is terrible.  The game is terrible 

• Like (+1) 2

The funniest thing to me are the people who claim they don't care a lick about Madden or that it's silly, but still feel the need to comment in the Madden thread EVERY SINGLE YEAR to remind us how cool and superior they are.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Logic said:

The funniest thing to me are the people who claim they don't care a lick about Madden or that it's silly, but still feel the need to comment in the Madden thread EVERY SINGLE YEAR to remind us how cool and superior they are.

No, its solely to remind the gamers that Madden has absolutely no bearing on how we perform.  But it is adorable how butt hurt people get when they comment on this ridiculous yearly Madden thread.

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Jordan Poyer at 80 is the answer to the "biggest snub" question.

I can live with White and Hyde's ratings.

I haven't looked yet, but I'm willing to bet that Mitch Morse dropped a bunch of rating points from last year simply for signing with the Bills.

Not everybody can be 85-90

Hyde is 86 and a better all around player. 

Poyer should be right around 80-83

And ratings change weekly so he just needs to turn up to get a boost

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I mean...just...Matt Milano was an outstanding LB in this league at the time he got hurt.

How is he not in the low 80s?

This coming from someone who has played and followed Madden going back a couple of decades and then some.

Every 5-7 they try and retweak overalls so there isn't a hodgepodge of guys in the mid 80s

All pros 90s. Pro bowlers 80s, low end starters 60s ,  solid starters 70s

Of course they update them weekly so by week 5 they will probably be inflated

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Every 5-7 they try and retweak overalls so there isn't a hodgepodge of guys in the mid 80s

All pros 90s. Pro bowlers 80s, low end starters 60s ,  solid starters 70s

Of course they update them weekly so by week 5 they will probably be inflated

Yeah, true.

Hey 716, I always have problems finding this...didtey give an overall team ranking, or are they just teasing you with the players?

It seems like that do that every year and i don't believe it is as simple as adding up the 53 ratings and dividing by 53.

Man, I believe this will be about the umpteenth Madden in the umpteenth years where we are not at least an 80.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, true.

Hey 716, I always have problems finding this...didtey give an overall team ranking, or are they just teasing you with the players?

It seems like that do that every year and i don't believe it is as simple as adding up the 53 ratings and dividing by 53.

Man, I believe this will be about the umpteenth Madden in the umpteen years where we are not at least an 80.

You are correct that they did not release overalls team ratings and I would say you are correct that we will not be an 80

Madden Overalls are NOT perfectly dividable . They are weighted by certain criteria

A QB with a high overall will significantly boost team overall . You can be a 79 overall with a 74 QB .. keep the same roster but insert a 91 QB and your team overall will be a 84

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, true.

Man, I believe this will be about the umpteenth Madden in the umpteenth years where we are not at least an 80.

I will guess that the Bills will be a 75

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I will guess that the Bills will be a 75

Wow, B7, really?  Man, I thought the lowest in the League last year to start was a 73 or 72.

Damn.

FYI - for the uninitiated, it is not unusal for the Bills to start out at around a 77 or even 78.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Allen should be around 78 I feel. Last year it started to click for him at the end and we were seeing rapid progress. I think by the end of the year he'll be around an 85. Im expecting continued progress, far from from elite but very adequate and acceptable progress. Enough where McDermott keeps his job and we all feel good. 11 wins and a wildcard.