Biggest Bills Madden Snub?

Bills got snubbed all over the place. Agree with most of the above. I'll add Edmunds and Milano to the list. Love Lorax, but he's not our best LB. 

Also noticed Allen's athleticism and running skills match up with guys like Mitch Trubisky. Seems quite low to me. I can live with having the lowest Awareness of all starting QB's, but the rushing skills should be elite. 

9 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

The "Actual" National media and analysts always disregard, disrespect, disavow and discredit the real Buffalo Bills players.

Why should the tech nerds who create and rate these video games be any different?

Only team without a Thursday Night game. 1 nationally televised game. Vegas over/under 6.5

9 (NINE!) brand new players on Offense? 

If the Bills weren’t your team, you’d hand out the same grades and expectations.

Nothing will change until the W/Ls change. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Ranking Tre White as the 19th best corner is borderline criminal. Even the biggest Tre hater can probably agree he’s top 10. 

White is definitely a 9 to 15 CB but he will want to be paid like a top 3. I'm pretty sure McD and the Bean are not going to pay 80 to 100 mil. for a CB. 

Jordan Poyer at 80 is the answer to the "biggest snub" question.

I can live with White and Hyde's ratings.

I haven't looked yet, but I'm willing to bet that Mitch Morse dropped a bunch of rating points from last year simply for signing with the Bills.

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Jordan Poyer at 80 is the answer to the "biggest snub" question.

I can live with White and Hyde's ratings.

I haven't looked yet, but I'm willing to bet that Mitch Morse dropped a bunch of rating points from last year simply for signing with the Bills.

No, surprisingly that isn’t the case. Morse was around 81 maybe 82 at the end of last season. But apparently ratings will be lower overall this season according to someone earlier in this thread. So he may have even improved relatively. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Madden is terrible nowadays.  Recycled garbage 

Short of pulling out the old NES and firing up Tecmo Super Bowl, Madden is the only thing going if you want to play NFL ball on a console.

I agree that in an ideal world, EA Sports would not have an exclusive NFL license and 2K would still be making NFL games. But, reality being what it is, Madden will have to do.

It has made big strides the past couple seasons since being taken over by new people (still under the EA umbrella). Still not perfect, by any means, but it's hard to make a 100% accurate/perfect video game rendition of such a complex sport.

OMG !!!! ? One more thing i forgot to write in the post things i don't care about in the NFL is madden ratings !! Just saying ...

But it does give you all something to write/talk about & i can be that guy that always bust someones balls when ever you write something that you all don't give a ? about ? Turnabout is fair play !! 

GO BILLS !! 

48 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I agree, I've played madden a few times but the game has not changed. Speed is king, Kamara to the flat Thomas deep GG. My buddy actually puts in the speed special teams players and runs 2 Hail Marys with the RB in the flat, he basically breaks the game.

No offense, but anyone who knows even A LITTLE BIT about playing defense in Madden would shut that nonsense down with ease. 

I'm not saying there aren't ways to be cheesey and game the system, because there are. But there are also ways to stop most things, and the good/legit opponents far outweight the cheesers when I play online. YMMV.

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

People still play Madden?

I played all of madden 19... I am NOT playing 20 because I don’t have time... I play Madden Ultimate Team so there are way too many objectives to do and cards to collect and I just don’t have the time...

But from 1st hand experience I can tell you that Madden ratings are based on popularity plain and simple... They change ratings and drop better cards throughout the year based on “performance” but to me that isn’t true because Milano was playing lights out yet never got recognized by Madden, Tre White May get beat every now and then but overall is a shutdown corner yet his card always sucked, Tremaine Edmunds never got an upgrade. That’s why it’s all about who people are talking about on social media and other outlets instead of performance...

This Madden silliness only matters to the players because popularity increases potential income .  The Madden game it self they don’t so much care about.  It’s a small part of the self promotion equals more money business.

Go Bills!!!