Come on Josh Show um What You Got !!

There is a video posted of Mahomes chucking a ball out of Arrowhead stadium which our very own J.Allen almost did last year during a game & there was some talk in the recent past of a Mahomes vs. Allen football toss to see who could throw it the farthest !

Is this video the gauntlet ? Has Mahomes by doing so called out Josh to show em what he's got ? I think so !!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morning-football/0ap3000001035835/Mahomes-did-what-QB-throws-ball-out-of-Arrowhead

Come on Josh you got, now you can't let this go on the NFL network & not go back at him let's do this thing show them what our guys got !!

There is a video that is pretty cool showing Josh throwing to someone diving off a boat to catch his throw but i think this is Mahomes calling out the Bills QB to prove who has the strongest arm of the young guns !! 

Edited by T master

The talk of strongest arm, and risk of injury, cracks me up. I doubt Mahommes is gonna exert any more energy, or injury, than Josh would. That challenge would sure as hell beat out the Pro Bowl in entertainment value. I say, do it for charity, and have fun with it

• Like (+1) 1

I would like to see a skills competition at the Pro Bowl, distance and accuracy competitions for QBs, speed for WRs, CBs, and even RBs, strength competitions for linemen etc.  Not just for pro bowl players, but anyone who wants to try their hand.  Reid Ferguson can  reprise his long snapping stunt, and see if others can match it.  Do it for charity.  There ought to be something interesting at the Pro Bowl.  The game itself is a yawner.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I would like to see a skills competition at the Pro Bowl, distance and accuracy competitions for QBs, speed for WRs, CBs, and even RBs, strength competitions for linemen etc.  Not just for pro bowl players, but anyone who wants to try their hand.  Reid Ferguson can  reprise his long snapping stunt, and see if others can match it.  Do it for charity.  There ought to be something interesting at the Pro Bowl.  The game itself is a yawner.

There used to be a QB skills competition

I’d rather see him read a defense and make all the throws than watch a carnival side show. I understand how some could see it as good fun, but I’d rather see him just be a professional QB. To each his own.....

Now.....Brady or Belichick?

Oops! I couldn’t help myself! That happens a lot! 

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Why risk getting hurt trying to entertain bored  football fans.  Not necessary. 

If it's a risk for Allen to throw a football, we're already doomed.

These guys know how to throw far without injuring themselves. Doesn't mean Allen should do it, but people saying it's an injury risk are not accurate.

They used to have distance throwing competitions in the pro bowl. Nobody had a problem with it then.

• Like (+1) 1