Zeke now says he will hold out of TC unless he gets a new deal

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I wonder if Dallas ends up trading him.  Zeke, while a very good RB, is a head ache off the field.

Yeah, but he's also the only thing that makes that offense work.  They need him badly.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, but he's also the only thing that makes that offense work.  They need him badly.

But you could always get a RB in the later rounds.............so I've been told

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

This is a good point.  Keep a problem child who is the engine to the offense, or get something for him and he is no longer the Cowboy's problem; quite a decision.  He is probably a violation away from a multi game suspension.

20 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Do the Cowgirls want to go into the decisive “is Dak a franchise QB” season without his biggest asset? Intriguing.  

Jerruh is prone to making the wrong choice when it comes to his team. If they are smart, they would trade Zeke, play out Dak's final year, and if needed, reboot in 2020. 

I hope they are NOT smart, and end up not being any good for a long time.

31 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This is a good point.  Keep a problem child who is the engine to the offense, or get something for him and he is no longer the Cowboy's problem; quite a decision.  He is probably a violation away from a multi game suspension.

He already had a 6 gamer so next one will be even worse I assume 

With his suspension history, he should play on good faith. Dudes a ticking time bomb and any team would be an idiot to give him long guaranteed money. 

That contract would need to have conduct clauses 

• Like (+1) 1

oh boy   and a co-worker / friend was just saying that the Boys looked to be in good shape and then we did discuss who was holding out in the NFL 

LOL 

and then there is this 

Ezekiel Elliott is the "target of extortion," attorneys for the Dallas Cowboys running back said Saturday, after a security guard filed a complaint claiming assault during a May altercation in Las Vegas.

"Over the course of the past several weeks, Mr. Elliott has been the target of extortion," attorneys Scott Rosenblum and Jason Lampert said in a statement. "Kyle Johnson's filing of a criminal complaint against Mr. Elliott in connection with the Las Vegas incident is the latest attempt to do so. Mr. Elliott and his team are in contact with all of the proper authorities and are fully cooperating with them in their investigations."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27183626/lawyers-elliott-target-extortion-complaint