Mens room urinal etiquette clarification

The Poojer

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How many rungs up the ladder does "your boss" actually count. 

Program / Project Manager?

Supervisor?

Department Manager?

Department head?

VP of Operations?

For the most part it would have to do with how often I interacted with them.    My last and current manager were my "friends" for years before them became my boss. 

Damn straight I'll bust their balls 

Shake (pet) more than thrice and you are playing with it 

VP of Operations

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

if you are in the mens room and approach the only remaining urinal and your boss is already at the other urinal, is it acceptable to acknowledge him?  Keep in mind, i am not going to go pee in a crapper so that option was off the table

It's not even acceptable to pee next to the boss. Just go to the sink and wash your hands as if that's the only reason you went in there. Then come back 10 minutes later and take a leak.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

if you are in the mens room and approach the only remaining urinal and your boss is already at the other urinal, is it acceptable to acknowledge him?  Keep in mind, i am not going to go pee in a crapper so that option was off the table

Does your boss believe that you are a cyborg that does not have to pee?

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

VP of Operations

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL  We'd be talking NFL  / JETS and Bills ....

My current VP of Operations is a JETS fan and we've been busting on each others for years. 

There have been a few Department heads I wouldn't say boo to in a lav.  

My VP of Operations is a Jesus Freak from Atlanta.  I'm never myself around him.  Luckily I don't see him very often.

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

In the clubs it's single file for first available. 

As for the boss, if they turn to look at you as you enter, a simple head nod is good enough, unless they speak. Then you answer. If they keep their eyes forward and don't look your way, ignore them. 

This guy gets it. I'd take a piss next to him any day

I say ZERO acknowledgment while at a urinal. And this is the big one, NEVER use the urinal directly next to someone if there are others available. No shifty eyes either. EVER. Look at the wall in front of you.

Edited by LSHMEAB

7 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

No.

Wait until you wash your hands at the sink.

Hey Girlfriend... This ain't the Target Thread: (Greatest Meme since sliced bread was invented! LoL)

ChhniN5U8AAzMqv.jpg:large

[Sorry CGF... I couldn't resist!  LoL... All in good fun... Your input is more than welcome... Teach these guys some manners!]

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Hey Girlfriend... This ain't the Target Thread: (Greatest Meme since sliced bread was invented! LoL)

ChhniN5U8AAzMqv.jpg:large

[Sorry CGF... I couldn't resist!  LoL... All in good fun... Your input is more than welcome... Teach these guys some manners!]

It's all cool.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

My VP of Operations is a Jesus Freak from Atlanta.  I'm never myself around him.  Luckily I don't see him very often.

I'd avoid a Jesus Freak too.  

I had one Department head that was very gruff (and smart).   You couldn't bull#### him and I was always afraid to even talk to the guy for fear of saying something stupid

(we all do that) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.